Confused right now

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So both a full strong beard and a broad, long, robust and prominent mandible are dimorphic, yet if you had both you wouldn't even see the mandible whatsoever making it totally irrelevant??? Then why would nature give us a broad jaw by testosterone in the first place if the beard would just take away the intimidating effect of it?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?~!?!?!?!?!

Does this mean that jaw doesn't matter as long as you can grow a beard? Which do you think is more masculine? I get extremely intimidated by this man at my internship who has a tan, dark hair, brown eyes, a full strong beard and pretty decent muscle. I'm so fucking confused fuck....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Gud question bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
both protect your skull

a heavy beard and a strong jaw absorb punches

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
You're talking about nature as if it was a god or a human being.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and St. Wristcel
both protect your skull

a heavy beard and a strong jaw absorb punches
Dat's true. My beard has saved my life.
SmartSelect 20200808 135530 Firefox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, St. Wristcel, randomuser2407 and 2 others
jaw is a side effect of high testosterone, beard is not actually related to testosterone
beards were evolved so jawlets can fraudmaxx their way into the gene pool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 1400
Beard is cope for boneless cucks who will keep saying "muh having beard is alpha, high t, masculine, whatever comes to their minds".
Light stubble is actually way to go, especially with good mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6892, randomuser2407 and 1 other person
So both a full strong beard and a broad, long, robust and prominent mandible are dimorphic, yet if you had both you wouldn't even see the mandible whatsoever making it totally irrelevant??? Then why would nature give us a broad jaw by testosterone in the first place if the beard would just take away the intimidating effect of it?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?~!?!?!?!?!

Does this mean that jaw doesn't matter as long as you can grow a beard? Which do you think is more masculine? I get extremely intimidated by this man at my internship who has a tan, dark hair, brown eyes, a full strong beard and pretty decent muscle. I'm so fucking confused fuck....
Both are needed.
Full strong beard is more to do with hair follicle density (hair fibers per square centimeter) than the actual length of the individual hairs.

The more angular and prominent the mandible is shorter the length of the facial hair should be (considering you are low bodyfat/lean face as well).

Jason Statham has really good hair follicle density as far as facial hair is concerned.
Guys like Cavill and Gandy have poor facial hair density.

The more softer and smaller the mandible or higher bodyfat the facial hair length needs to be longer.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Fahkumram
Beard is cope for boneless cucks who will keep saying "muh having beard is alpha, high t, masculine, whatever comes to their minds".
Light stubble is actually way to go, especially with good mandible.
It can look good and hide a subhuman chin ngl if it's groomed well. But nothing is better than a robust lower third.

the lord works in mysterious ways

Bumo gumo

Some guys can't even run beard-game.

Some can.

You need the skull-type.

Pretty-boy skulls can't run beard-game, so it's over for them if they aren't pretty with decent jaws. You need a warrior skull to fraud with beard.

Beard is NOT the male equivalent to makeup. Being tall also helps pull off the beard fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Both are needed.
Full strong beard is more to do with hair follicle density (hair fibers per square centimeter) than the actual length of the individual hairs.

The more angular and prominent the mandible is shorter the length of the facial hair should be (considering you are low bodyfat/lean face as well).
View attachment 691374View attachment 691376View attachment 691380
Jason Statham has really good hair follicle density as far as facial hair is concerned.
Guys like Cavill and Gandy have poor facial hair density.

The more softer and smaller the mandible or higher bodyfat the facial hair length needs to be longer.
View attachment 691387View attachment 691390View attachment 691391
Never notice that Henry Cavill has a small chin :O

No wait im under drugs it’s only that photo