Connection between pct and cheekbone position?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
Is there an skeletal connection between cathal tilt and cheekbone position? Everyone I have seen with pct has high set cheekbones and vice versa with little to no exceptions.

It depends on orbitals, bad orbitals usually are associated with negative canthal tilts.

You can have large low set cheekbones and still have good orbitals theoretically, but i believe it to be rare. Cheekbones position can affect the positioning and 'hooded-ness' of you eyes, i think.

I'm actually not that sure, think of O'pry who has extremely high cheekbones but rather neutral, maybe slightly positive tilt...
In fact I know a bunch of people (me included) with medium-high cheekbones at best but still far above average Canthal tilt

The orbital rims are what's responsible for neutral to positive canthal tilt. However, the orbital rims and cheekbones are one contiguous mass, which means that a weak midface directly correlates to drooping eye area.

Eye shape and canthal tilt are largely genetic.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Wannabe6ft2
I don't think so, I've seen people with bad cheekbones which has a pct and people with great cheekbones and nct, its purely genetic or there's something else

there must be some connection.
I have high cheekbones but with assymetry. The right one which is higher also caused a noticable pct on that side conpared to the other one which is more natural

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227