Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Solstice

Only hope for NWcels to copemaxx?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, owlofathena, nonserviam and 6 others
What the sam hell happened to this guy? Looks like the Norwood reaper isn’t the only reaper coming for this nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jake_okok, EllenJoy, bugeye and 7 others
What the sam hell happened to this guy? Looks like the Norwood reaper isn’t the only reaper coming for this nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Ponder
Bro is this shit real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
bro i hate this fucking guy

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
He isn't mentally ill right
isn't it just an act

Balding drives people to insanity.

Norwood reaper spares nobody.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Satan, EllenJoy and 4 others
First video I’m cool with
But the shit is the 2nd video I want of context

halfway through first video I found funny

“I’m a spiritual teacher now compared to my past where I was a douchebag YouTube who ripped his shirt off for girls”
Lol

He isn't mentally ill right
isn't it just an act

It seems like he had a real mental breakdown and when his reputation started to falter, he tried to do damage control by pulling off the just an act card.
Nobody keeps such a pathetic act for months on end to make the buzz unless mentally ill. This nigga is a soyboy in a Chad's body, and veganism along with new age pseudo-spirituality triggered some kind of psychosis.

If it's an act, then it's bad and cringe and only deserves ridicule instead of a jewllywood lead. Fuck this guy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Agendum, Strafe and 2 others
All I know is he did a huge dose of psychedelics and pretty much lost his mind. Broadcasted his mental breakdown on youtube and video called his parents during his episode and they seemed legitimately terrified/concerned for him

It’s never been more over.

hair transplant looks like shit

F073113F E9DF 4DF0 82AC A1836D6A610F

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Satan, Agendum and 2 others
He needs a second transplant. Most do, unfortunately.
He can afford it. Should get one soon. I bet he will

He needs a second transplant. Most do, unfortunately.
He can afford it. Should get one soon. I bet he will
He should get some kind of hair system and blast tren again IMO.

All I know is he did a huge dose of psychedelics and pretty much lost his mind. Broadcasted his mental breakdown on youtube and video called his parents during his episode and they seemed legitimately terrified/concerned for him

Still not sure if this one was acting tbh, pretty convincing, so much they forced him to go to the psych ward after he threatened to rope

Still not sure if this one was acting tbh, pretty convincing, so much they forced him to go to the psych ward after he threatened to rope

He's just reinventing himself to shill products of another market, disgusting opportunist now that he's become irrelevant. He's a bugman, that's why psyhcadelics fucked him probably. So he pretends to have spiritual transformation when all he did was change markets.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel