Connor McGregor is 5'8

Lygodactylus

Lygodactylus

Wizard
2839744 88419c6a98dd605cf8d74a04239780ae
2839743 93dd08339198dfec35ebe215b0f2b9df

"But mu height" this Celtic ginger looking mfer banged more bitches last week than you will in a lifetime. Statusmaxxed and tattoomaxxed to the brim.:feelsez:
Sip it in, height copers.sip it in...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Mewton, GigaAscender and 3 others
another manlet's thread :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ALP, Deleted member 8869 and 3 others
just be a former ufc champion theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nstibba, Deleted member 16834, ROTTING and 12 others
5.8 isn't that far below average, though.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, GigaAscender, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Its over for him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
i love how if someone gets mogged by someone else its over for him.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, buflek, GigaAscender and 2 others
Yoel Romero is 5'9'' and is a killer

Just be the highest paid athlete in the world theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16501
For people that are in the average range in height and face, their ability to slay depends on their status
0 status: can get a slay here and there due to right place-right time by constantly hounding after it like a dog
gigastatus: can fuck almost unlimited amounts of girls at the press of an instagram message

The idea that this is lifefuel for average looking 5'8 guys is laughable

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 18261
Tell me you're a manlet without telling me you're a manlet, I don't go to the internet and start looking for celebrities my height because it's retarded, they're status maxxxed, have a different face etc...
their life is a totally different universe, just because some actors are 6'1 like me that means I must slay like them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Who is going to remind OP that he was mogged to the oblivion by Khabib who is 5'10

Bro this is criminally accurate jfl. Whenever i get to do friendly duels with my manlet boys i feel like they are all bunch of preschoolers playing around with their parents :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus
This isn't a suifuel thread, guys, stop:feelswah::feelsrope:

he is 5'9 (175cm), he is manlet but hes a multi millionaire, so his height dont matter for the most part. also facially speaking he isnt bad looking, average looking face

Just be worlds most famous mma fighter bro

But yeah his leanness size and frame are awesome

If I had that, I would have no trouble pulling bitches

He's not because Khabib is kis height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He never slayed. Thats his wife

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Lygodactylus
For people that are in the average range in height and face, their ability to slay depends on their status
0 status: can get a slay here and there due to right place-right time by constantly hounding after it like a dog
gigastatus: can fuck almost unlimited amounts of girls at the press of an instagram message

The idea that this is lifefuel for average looking 5'8 guys is laughable
Having status and money without face is how you get cucked and #MeToo’d
Nobody should be aspiring towards that

How you get actual slays that aren’t just prostitution with extra steps is by having a good FACE, everything else is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and Lygodactylus

How you get actual slays that aren’t just prostitution with extra steps is by having a good FACE, everything else is irrelevant.
But how do you get a good-looking face? Isn't that something you are just born with? 95% of the people here will not be gl no matter what they do. For a lot of them, money and status is how they can ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Do you think an average faced man is better off having no status or having gigastatus?
Does the likelyhood of get cucked and MeToo'd as an average faced man with gigastatus (assuming you somehow know the likelyhood) outweigh the benefits of the girls who will pursue you for sex and nothing more

• +1
But how do you get a good-looking face? Isn't that something you are just born with? 95% of the people here will not be gl no matter what they do. For a lot of them, money and status is how they can ascend.
Majority of people here are probably normies
Doing all the softmaxxes like leanmaxxing, skin care stuff etc etc should be able to bring them up to htn.

Do you think an average faced man is better off having no status or having gigastatus?
Does the likelyhood of get cucked and MeToo'd as an average faced man with gigastatus (assuming you somehow know the likelyhood) outweigh the benefits of the girls who will pursue you for sex and nothing more
Average faced man is better off with as little status and the most moderate amount of money possible. Even some good looking men in hollywood can become a target for the sociopathic sluts who want to lie, blackmail etc to get the money. An average faced man has NO chance of surviving that, it’ll be around every corner and the public will agree with the girl because of the absence of the halo effect.

Also, girls won’t be pursuing him for sex, they’ll be pursuing him for ltrs ONLY, EVERY girl will want strings attached to try to attain his wealth and she’ll be very obviously not actually into him sexually.

Majority of people here are probably normies
Doing all the softmaxxes like leanmaxxing, skin care stuff etc etc should be able to bring them up to htn.
A lot of the people here have terrible phenotypes, no harmony, very short. Basically, flaws that prevent them from ever reaching HTN. No matter what they do, they will still look bad in the eyes of women. Statusmaxxing/Moneymaxxing is the only way they can ascend.

• JFL
A lot of the people here have terrible phenotypes, no harmony, very short. Basically, flaws that prevent them from ever reaching HTN. No matter what they do, they will still look bad in the eyes of women. Statusmaxxing/Moneymaxxing is the only way they can ascend.
You’re obsessed with white people no offense
Good looking is good looking, pheno/coloring etc is pure cope, you’ll find girls who like every coloring in the book, you’ll never find girls who like recessed chins. the only race that has a natural amount of struggle with girls are indians, but a good looking indian will still do fine.

You need to stop the self hate and listening to subhuman sfcels, start looksmaxxing. Vast majority of the users you’re describing are normies with bdd being underrated by self hating white worshippers and subhuman coping sfcels

he's ugly as fuck and manlet. anyone can hop on roids and get tattoos. he slays because of status. he could be bald and obese and still get laid because of his status. you think Post Malone couldn't pull like any white girl just due to his status? he's ugly as fuck jfl. he could pull just the same. it's status that little coping manlet mcgregor will look like an angry irish child when an actual tall Chad walks next to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Lygodactylus
You’re obsessed with white people no offense
Good looking is good looking, pheno/coloring etc is pure cope, you’ll find girls who like every coloring in the book, you’ll never find girls who like recessed chins. the only race that has a natural amount of struggle with girls are indians, but a good looking indian will still do fine.

You need to stop the self hate and listening to subhuman sfcels, start looksmaxxing. Vast majority of the users you’re describing are normies with bdd being underrated by self hating white worshippers and subhuman coping sfcels
I am not obsessed with white people JFL. There are some indian phenotypes that can do well. Especially, ones like this:

I agree there are many non-white people who have good phenos and are gl etc. It's just that on this forum, the vast majority look like street shitters. They can looksmax all they want but they will be seen as subhuman by western women. Also, the white people aren't particularly gl either. Most are below average imo but they are easier to fix as they are likely ugly due to recessed jaws, being overweight etc.

What you are saying is legit for the average young 6 ft germanic white guy as they just need to softmax to htn. But the majority of the people on this forum are kind of screwed and need non-looks related halos to do well with women.

• JFL
Also, girls won’t be pursuing him for sex, they’ll be pursuing him for ltrs ONLY, EVERY girl will want strings attached to try to attain his wealth and she’ll be very obviously not actually into him sexually.
According to this logic, no average faced man has ever had a sex with a woman where the woman just wanted a one night stand

I am not obsessed with white people JFL. There are some indian phenotypes that can do well. Especially, ones like this:

View attachment 1635032

I agree there are many non-white people who have good phenos and are gl etc. It's just that on this forum, the vast majority look like street shitters. They can looksmax all they want but they will be seen as subhuman by western women. Also, the white people aren't particularly gl either. Most are below average imo but they are easier to fix as they are likely ugly due to recessed jaws, being overweight etc.

What you are saying is legit for the average young 6 ft germanic white guy as they just need to softmax to htn. But the majority of the people on this forum are kind of screwed and need non-looks related halos to do well with women.
Yeah your pic is for sure the typicall indian phenotype

my mate is 173cm and he is actually the biggest slayer i know. he fucks girls every single day just messaging them on instagram or approached them in bars

germany where the average height is 180 btw

• +1
According to this logic, no average faced man has ever had a sex with a woman where the woman just wanted a one night stand
Outlier situations will always exist, I'm not going to specify "except for the small number of outliers" every time I make a point about anything. In general for an average faced man to ons he needs to have something boosting him to above average smv, like height or frame, or just the girl being really drunk, something like that. 99.9% of the girls going after a rich normie will be doing so for the purpose of securing his money.

View attachment 1635032

yeah if you're actively making yourself look like you're fresh from India or wherever else you're going to look like a "street shitter" as you called it but if you dress nt/appropriate to the culture and do all the softmaxxes I promise you're gonna be fine. Your last statement highlights what I mean when I call you "obsessed with white people," we're not automatically better than you just because we're germanic or whatever, there are negative stereotypes associated with your part of the world but good looking is good looking and good looking does well, period. If you haven't done any softmaxxes you can't disagree with me, go do the softmaxxes, leanmaxx till you have abs etc etc, if THAT doesn't work THEN you can come back and refute my points

He has good starting proportions for LL. He would look totally normal.

• JFL
my mate is 173cm and he is actually the biggest slayer i know. he fucks girls every single day just messaging them on instagram or approached them in bars

germany where the average height is 180 btw
Wow mate, does he mog facially?

I doubt he loyal.

BUT.
we all know he could had slayed, and can slay.

The thing is!
We should STOP mocking guys in LTR's that are not slayig, EVEN THOUGH he could slay. Some guys with options, prefer to be with 1 woman, to build something or whatever.
Also, some guys are: quality over quantity.

Was Chico not married since age 19 orso?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Lygodactylus
He would slay hard being nobody and without money, anything else is cope

Low inhbition, jacked, tatoos, nichemaxed and 5"8 is not that disaster, it last acceptable

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and Lygodactylus
Great frame if he was above this height he’d be a wide hipped subhuman @OldVirgin proportionspilled

Great frame if he was above this height he’d be a wide hipped subhuman @OldVirgin proportionspilled
He's Stallonemaxxed physically but lacks Sly's facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Pretty sure he slayed on the side. There was a video of him in bed with another girl.

Anyway who gives a fuck. The guy could slay if he wanted to.