Connor Murphy breakdown is evidence that having good parents is EVERYTHING

LooksmaxDon1

LooksmaxDon1

Gold
And no I'm not just talking about goodlooking parents that have good 'genes'.

Good parents, good guidance, that listen to you as a child, treat you with respect. Even the Bible says parents should listen to their children and not disrespect them.

Only those with shit parents will understand what Connor is going through.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SMVbender, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
Good parents= happiness and fulfillment

I know 2 people (a couple) who are hugely successful yet they were both bashed by their fathers. They are anxiety ridden maniacs. Awful to be around and clearly unhappy despite being millionaires.

They are in their 30s now and will probably be that way for life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 5 others
Not having parents with good genes is shit but having retarded parents is worse. I agree.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
Not having parents with good genes is shit but having retarded parents is worse. I agree.

OP is right though
Despite god tier genetics Connor couldn't be happy

Older you get, the more you realize life is about minding your own business and making something out of what you've been given.

Being abused or mistreated growing up makes that harder, as you're always trying to ocercompensate for lack of love in your childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6488 and 2 others
OP is right though
Despite god tier genetics Connor couldn't be happy

Older you get, the more you realize life is about minding your own business and making something out of what you've been given.

Being abused or mistreated growing up makes that harder, as you're always trying to ocercompensate for lack of love in your childhood.
I hope his parents continue to break him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Turanid_Bull
Imagine having narcissistic parents
You'll be fucked for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4563 and Darkstrand
Imagine having narcissistic parents
You'll be fucked for life
My parents are extremely high achieving narcissistic, selfish people

Even in their 60s now, they think their life/future is more important than mine. They expect me to go out of my way to put their lives first.

It takes work and maturity to get over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5683, Turanid_Bull and 1 other person
My parents are extremely high achieving narcissistic, selfish people

Even in their 60s now, they think their life/future is more important than mine. They expect me to go out of my way to put their lives first.

It takes work and maturity to get over.
Parenting is weird. You need to be mentally mature enough to see that you are slowly becoming a secondary character in certain parts of life as a parent. This is what it takes to raise good children. You need to give them because they deserve it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
I believe that the right parents deserve the utmost respect and care and you must put yourself below them in everyday interactions. That is not to say that parents cannot be wrong or misguiding but what you said OP is wrong and the bible actually states the opposite of this.

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ, ...
Ephesians 6:1-24

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
being happy is for mediocre people. you need to be unstable to achieve extraordinary success paths. being normal & happy is for regular people.
be an outlier.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and BeestungLipsTheory
being happy is for mediocre people. you need to be unstable to achieve extraordinary success paths. being normal & happy is for regular people.
be an outlier.
Sometimes life is simpler and better at mediocrity. What the media and Hollywood portrays as mediocre and boring is a normal, happy, and religious white family. When you are chasing career, fame, and acceptance above everything is when you can really set yourself up for failure. Getting married and having children is all most people need to feel fulfilled.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
Parenting is weird. You need to be mentally mature enough to see that you are slowly becoming a secondary character in certain parts of life as a parent. This is what it takes to raise good children. You need to give them because they deserve it.
Well explained. Shitty parents that usually fuck up their kid's lives I guess are unable to accept this.
connor murphy's parents aren't the issue

he's just psychotic and delirious at this point
Spoken by a simpleton who couldnt understand

its a fking act , people still believing it insane actually lol

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Sometimes life is simpler and better at mediocrity. What the media and Hollywood portrays as mediocre and boring is a normal, happy, and religious white family. When you are chasing career, fame, and acceptance above everything is when you can really set yourself up for failure. Getting married and having children is all most people need to feel fulfilled.
then why you are here ?

He's an attention seeking bitch. If you truly was having a breakdown you wouldn't upload it to the internet.

Connor always seemed like a very insecure, low self-esteem guy to me in his videos.
Not that I watched him a lot, most of his content is superficial and boring

then why you are here ?
I would still like to learn different lookmaxxing/hormonemaxxing methods but I don't really spend much time on here anymore and find happiness beyond this board.

Good parents, good guidance, that listen to you as a child, treat you with respect. Even the Bible says parents should listen to their children and not disrespect them.

Please stop this hurts me so much, my parents both told me to kill myself the amount of pain and tears, and anxiety I have gotten from my parents growing up is simply too much to explain. The pure abuse is too much to explain, it ruins my day to start thinking about my childhood. As a kid all I thought about was running away, because I figured the world would be better outside my house. When I got older I learned how the world is, and it too is bad without money. And so I realized the only solution is the rope.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Bro, his mental breakdown was caused by psychodelics that he took days ago.
This happens to a lot of people who take them and should be a warning for those who want to try mushrooms

Bro, his mental breakdown was caused by psychodelics that he took days ago.
This happens to a lot of people who take them and should be a warning for those who want to try mushrooms
That may be part of it.

Don't belittle what he said though, no reason to doubt his words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
That may be part of it.

Don't belittle what he said though, no reason to doubt his words
Yeah, he parents seemed to not give a fuck about his mental state in his video but honestly I think he would be alright if he didn't take drugs

Lol what a fucking cope

Legit thread
I have narcissistic parents so I understand

Looks, money, fame will never compensate for a shit upbringing

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1 and Deleted member 4991
absolute state of looksmax.me wholesome keanu chungus 100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563