Conor Mcgregor has legit one of the most best frame I've ever seen

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, PapaGremlin, Lawton88 and 3 others
Nigga he's wide asf for his height that's insane.

What does make him that wide ?

he has good shoulder to waist ratio and perma lat spreads in pics. I've seen videos of him just walking around outside candid and he doesn't look big.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
he has good shoulder to waist ratio and perma lat spreads in pics. I've seen videos of him just walking around outside candid and he doesn't look big.
I do perma lat spread irl and people just tell me that I have a really good posture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, ShowerMaxxing, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
its illusion. his frame is vlad radu tier (average)

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I've actually made a thread about Conor Mcgregor's frame before. He has a pitiful frame, but the muscle he put on his back and shoulders makes him look a lot bigger than he actually is. Remember, he had to work out just to get to featherweight (145 lbs). He was tiny before he started lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I do perma lat spread irl and people just tell me that I have a really good posture
I used to do that too until I realised it looks retarded

I realised it looks retarded
actually it does not if you don't over do it. Try to expand your lats a little and depress your shoulders also so that your traps become prominent, that's the best posture that makes you look the biggest

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Hero of the Imperium
actually it does not if you don't over do it. Try to expand your lats a little and depress your shoulders also so that your traps become prominent, that's the best posture that makes you look the biggest
To me I wouldnt care if someone flares their lats, but atleast where I live, people cringe when you do it. I have very wide shoulders, if you dont have wide shoulders people might not notice it in your case

here's my old thread:

Pointing out again how narrow he looked next to most of his opponents at lightweight (Poirier, Khabib, etc.).

he isn't particularly wide, he just has awful posture.

excessive anterior curve of the cervical and thoracic spine, medical term is kyphosis.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Short man build

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and TrestIsBest
here's my old thread:

Pointing out again how narrow he looked next to most of his opponents at lightweight (Poirier, Khabib, etc.).
he takes hgh right? pretty much proof hgh and excercise can't thicken frame after puberty because he seems the same now as a he did years ago. he packed on muscle htough

he takes hgh right? pretty much proof hgh and excercise can't thicken frame after puberty because he seems the same now as a he did years ago. he packed on muscle htough
Pretty sure Hgh can, as rich pianas wrists grew nearly an inch from it

Exercise is probably cope tho

are you blind op

His frame is not big, he just has good proportions. Both Khabib and Dustin framemog him to death.

invisible lat syndrome + 6'2 wingspan at 5'9, but his pecs look weird af. Torso very short and wide, looks cartoonish tho

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
His frame is not that great but he has indeed maxxed all the right spots, even his dressing sense n fit r on point.

No way to know what drugs he takes specifically.

Nigga he's wide asf for his height that's insane.

What does make him that wide ?
He has good muscle insertions but also his face isnt that wide so it looks even more dramatic

Exactly I agree that mcgregor has a great frame, insecure aspies who never fought in their life think they could take on Conor cuz he’s “muh 5’8 framecel 145lb twink” when in reality when he isn’t malnourished for making weight he’s 190 lbs of muscle and a top 1% wingspan and frame for his 175cm unfrauded height

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, ShowerMaxxing, Blackpilled1027 and 1 other person