Considering Masseter Botox HIGH IQ GTFIH

kana

kana

Iron
I have a typical asymmetry pattern common amongst normies except the only difference is my bones ... for my entire life, I chewed on only one side of my face, leading to jaw asymmetry. The side I chewed on lacks hollowness and seems to have been replaced by my hypertrophied masseter, yet the side I rarely ever chew on has a very strong indent... In short, I have hollowness or hollow cheeks on the side I never chewed on, but on the side, I always chewed on, I believe my masseter is preventing hollowness, therefore leading to this asymmetry pattern as shown below.

The side I rarely chew on is around 80 - 85% of my bizygomatic width, which is mostly ideal, therefore, with masseter Botox on the overdeveloped side, I should still have a wide enough jaw with hollowness on both sides of my face, right? I need responses, my mom already agreed to hook me up with masseter Botox.

I understand this is an autistic looksmax.org obsession, but having hollow cheeks on both sides of my face would be cool as fuck.

I also made a little chart for better understanding, the black lines detail the hollowness and my masseter growth on the undeveloped side of my face, and the red details the overdeveloped masseter creating a visible bulge within the side of my face preventing hollowness. I am not a narrow-jaw cuck, therefore, my masseters do not give my face angularity, but it seems that my bones do as proven by having a virtually non-existent masseter on the undeveloped side of my face, YET having great angularity, therefore, masseter botox on the overdeveloped side of my face should produce desired results right???

IF all goes well I will provide results.

Attachments

• jaw.webp
    jaw.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
  • dfdfdf.webp
    dfdfdf.webp
    244.3 KB · Views: 0
  • dfedgert34rwefwerr.webp
    dfedgert34rwefwerr.webp
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
  • asasas.PNG
    asasas.PNG
    340.8 KB · Views: 0
Are the masseters even the main problem? I think uneven masseters come with hard tissue asymmetries too

Are the masseters even the main problem? I think uneven masseters come with hard tissue asymmetries too
I believe so, when I flex my masseters, on the overdeveloped side, my masseter on that side bulges out further than my cheekbones.

i know, i want double hollow cheeks, i am just wondering if it will give me increased hollowness
probably

• +1
Reactions: kana