considering veganism

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
considering veganism seriously tbh
i have doubts , either start a vegan diet or ray peat

but eating meat never felt like an healthy option to me, i overate it as a kid
remember eating crazy amount of chicken a day as 15 year old probably the same amount that rich piana did on his crazy bulks
eating meat seems unhealthy and unethical to me , yet i dont disagree that its good for facial development during teen years or whatever

but im grown male and i think going vegan is a good option for me, to optimize health and skin

most of the meals i checked are quite cozy to me, id like to give it a try
thoughts

@subhuman incel @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 16369, galego123 and 8 others
vegan gains is very high intelligence tbh , watching his videos convince me to give it a shot

not every vegan is a "soycuck"

all i see ugly retards going muh carnivore and having fascists beliefs about lives

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and datboijj
thats how sv3rige followers and meat eating supporters usually look like
41rtwpO9McL.jpg

muh meat is essential, muh unnatural muh antioxidants muh nooootriesnt muh mentally iieeeeellll

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and subhuman incel
whats the point tho meat is literally good for you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers and subhuman incel
i never feel healthy eating meat bought from the store and i cant afford high quality meat from the farm

and also i just feel like that, i feel that would be a good choice for my body... veganism seems cozy to me atm

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@currylightskin say something, am i haram for this?

@lutte

• +1
@currylightskin say something, am i haram for this?
Obviously yakhi . What type of a cuck are you to consider veganism .... Meat is made by Allah for men to eat 😋

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and subhuman incel
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers and currylightskin
you don't have the IQ to eat a fully vegan diet tbh ngl

Unless you're very dedicated to researching how to do it healthily just only eat meat 1-3 days a week.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and subhuman incel
you don't have the IQ to eat a fully vegan diet tbh ngl

Unless you're very dedicated to researching how to do it healthily just only eat meat 1-3 days a week.
you dont know my iq, danish retard
i might have major adhd and post dumb shit innit

• JFL
a whole month ago

i got interested in raw meat community and its full of freak autists ,lol i guess i found a new extreme
You don't have to meat raw meat yakhi . Cook them. But minimally

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
I would go vegan just for the weight loss, Im not big just need to lose some facial fat

• +1
No, it's not, there are mountains of studies that disprove that notion. All it does is spike the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer. It's no coincidence that Okinawan diet is virtually meatless

• Love it
  • +1

Attachments

• https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_ec1412745da8267c0fe7e3fc64fc5160.jpg
    https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_ec1412745da8267c0fe7e3fc64fc5160.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
vegan gains is one of the highest iq youtubers out there, not even trying to be sarcastic, but there are just too many dumb meat supporters like sv3rig or joe rogan that brainwash the masses into believing meat is actually healthy for you. too much fake news, if you never wants heart diesease, diabetes or cancer just eat a healthy vegan diet, you will neve get it.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
i dress in adidas tracksuit, that an extreme for 2022 in my city
I see all the Slavs dressed like that honestly . Even in Dubai bro. That's not extreme imo

• +1
Vegangains is a smart person and he work out alot. I dont think you are the same

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and subhuman incel
Ray Peat boyo

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and subhuman incel
Why tho? Eating some quality meat, eggs, and some dairy provides lots of nutrients hard to get from plant foods.

Just eat like the omnivore that you are and stop falling for these vegan and carnivore memes jfl

• +1
I see all the Slavs dressed like that honestly . Even in Dubai bro. That's not extreme imo
where i live thats extreme
and slavs love to go abroad and dress like gopniks, they probably get off to it

around my age wearing adidas tracksuit is extreme, im not around thugs

• +1
Vegangains is a smart person and he work out alot. I dont think you are the same
you are dumb like a rock, with your trolling persona hahah

where i live thats extreme
and slavs love to go abroad and dress like gopniks, they probably get off to it

around my age wearing adidas tracksuit is extreme, im not around thugs
How old ?

Why tho? Eating some quality meat, eggs, and some dairy provides lots of nutrients hard to get from plant foods.

Just eat like the omnivore that you are and stop falling for these vegan and carnivore memes jfl
bro quality meat,eggs and dairy cost a lot of money. that unaffordable

all i can eat when we talk about meat is fast food or simple chicken rice shit

and if i had money id probably only eat steaks

bro quality meat,eggs and dairy cost a lot of money. that unaffordable

all i can eat when we talk about meat is fast food or simple chicken rice shit

and if i had money id probably only eat steaks
Buy some grass fed ground beef and grass fed milk and organic eggs.

That stuff isn't expensive bro

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I am you are stupid as fuck
lol no , you are much dumber
i openly talk about topics i have 0 clue about to get knowledge, while you only post some weird gay shit

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
lol no , you are much dumber
i openly talk about topics i have 0 clue about to get knowledge, while you only post some weird gay shit
If you want knowledge then start reading . I shitpost mostly because i can't contribute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
No, it's not, there are mountains of studies that disprove that notion. All it does is spike the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer. It's no coincidence that Okinawan diet is virtually meatless
pussy. ur gonna be a weak man if u stop eating meat for a 0.0001% decreased risk of cancer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 13332
considering veganism seriously tbh
i have doubts , either start a vegan diet or ray peat

but eating meat never felt like an healthy option to me, i overate it as a kid
remember eating crazy amount of chicken a day as 15 year old probably the same amount that rich piana did on his crazy bulks
eating meat seems unhealthy and unethical to me , yet i dont disagree that its good for facial development during teen years or whatever

but im grown male and i think going vegan is a good option for me, to optimize health and skin

most of the meals i checked are quite cozy to me, id like to give it a try
thoughts

@subhuman incel @StrangerDanger
I stopped eating death, abuse, and cruelty about ten years ago, and all my sorry sicknesses disappeared.

Never felt beeter sinse then.

I do not have "diets"; I am just not a criminal any longer and stay away from disgusting dead animals on my plate. If you wanna look good and stay healthy, there is nothing better than this.

I go straight to the protein source and cut the middle man (animals) out of the equation.

You are what you eat, death.

Very ignorant, it’s extremely high in meat, raw fish and pork, very low rice and low vegetable, the “modern” Okinawan diet is low in meat, and we’ll still soon see the expected dip in LE.

Very ignorant, it’s extremely high in meat, raw fish and pork, very low rice and low vegetable, the “modern” Okinawan diet is low in meat, and we’ll still soon see the expected dip in LE.
You are a tool. Don't talk when you're clueless

You are a tool. Don't talk when you're clueless
I mog you to the next universe.
Maybe if you listened to facts and evidence, life wouldn’t be as it is for you.
Did you get your info from Vegan Gains?
What’s your reaction to paleo/carnivores excelling with their physical and mental health? Does it make you mad?