Constant Horny

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
the last 3weeks i started taking a ton of supplements like Creatine, L-carnitine, Ashwaganda, Vitamin D3 50k K2 mk4 45k mk7 300mcg and boron blablabla and i've been working out (weightlifting) i'm doing this to increase testosterone but lately ive been too horny and it's rlly not good cuz it's taking so much time and effort yesterday i jerked off 7 times literally i was hard all day is there a supplement that makes ur hornyness go away

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, likenesss, angelo and 1 other person
Why wouldn't you want that? It's a good thing, don't worry about it.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, likenesss, angelo and 1 other person
Why wouldn't you want that? It's a good thing, don't worry about it.
but jerking off is looksmin and 7 times a day is just too much time wasting

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
i havent jerked off for like 20 days, jsut stop thinking about sex channel it as motivation to get a gf to fuck all day long

Just take Finasteride it will kill all horniness

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Not a looksmin bro, just do whatever your body tells to do and if it interferes with the things you are supposed to do and is a must do then control limit it

Not a looksmin bro, just do whatever your body tells to do and if it interferes with the things you are supposed to do and is a must do then control it
how so ur body releases minerals and zinc and like important nutrients

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
the last 3weeks i started taking a ton of supplements like Creatine, L-carnitine, Ashwaganda, Vitamin D3 50k K2 mk4 45k mk7 300mcg and boron blablabla and i've been working out (weightlifting) i'm doing this to increase testosterone but lately ive been too horny and it's rlly not good cuz it's taking so much time and effort yesterday i jerked off 7 times literally i was hard all day is there a supplement that makes ur hornyness go away
50 000 IU D3 daily u are legit retarded

if you take any shit to lower hornyness, you will lower T, high T=more horny, chads can fuck 6 girls per day without getting tired, instead of jerking off, cum inside a girl:lul:

if you take any shit to lower hornyness, you will lower T, high T=more horny, chads can fuck 6 girls per day without getting tired, instead of jerking off, cum inside a girl:lul:
but doesn't that mean that incels have high T too i don't wanna be one of them and im waiting till marriage to fuck

but doesn't that mean that incels have high T too i don't wanna be one of them and im waiting till marriage to fuck
there is 2 different things:
incels: jerk off to corn w his 2 inch dic
high T: feels horny all the time

JFL at taking all that Jew poison

over for your kidneys

Good for you, you probably test mog 99% of forum members:lul:

get circumsized

any dht blocker will numb sexual appetite

not recommended tho, just find a whore who will your fwb and fuck her duh

why being circumsized is so much better ur dick is way cleaner ur dick can breath it's bigger cuz it sticks out so much and allat
@noobs

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
why being circumsized is so much better ur dick is way cleaner ur dick can breath it's bigger cuz it sticks out so much and allat
fuck no, start foreskin restoration therapy if you can, doubt that shit really works tho

Going outside for several hours on sun gets you that amount :lul:
Big mistake, it is the liver that is processing all of this, 50 000 ui with high aswagandha and high k2 in one intake would have a very high risk of liver damage, and u will be low T for life faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Big mistake, it is the liver that is processing all of this, 50 000 ui with high aswagandha and high k2 in one intake would have a very high risk of liver damage, and u will be low T for life faggot

so it's bad??? i only take 50k weekly and k2 45k also weekly

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
so it's bad??? i only take 50k weekly and k2 45k also weekly
Weekly should be alright but better taking regular 5000 UI dose each day, also 5000 K2 mk4 daily is enough if there K2 mk7 on the side

Man I miss when I was 18 and nutted this much.

Do pushups