Meat + Onions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 275
Dark chocolate

carnivore diet tbh

tough food makes me feel high t

Eggs, avocados, steak, macadamia nuts

Eat foods that keep your bodyfat low as effortlessly as possible. You're not going to significantly alter your T levels with any specific diet unless your current diet is malnourishing you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Kade and hairyballscel
Eggs, meat, veggies and fruit. skipping breakfast too.

Low carb will give you great energy levels. Low carb+IF= god tier weight loss if hormones are good.

Low carb will give you great energy levels. Low carb+IF= god tier weight loss if hormones are good.
Higher carb diets will increase test actually , I have had it too where i tried low carb for a while and felt kinda crap then back on carbs i would bust fatter loads
List any and all foods that come to mind for raising testosterone
Drink egg yolks , its basically a multivitamin with a bunch of healthy fats and good cholestrol that will convert to eggs. It's so good you will probably feel a difference very early on.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Friends. Shouldn't eat them though

Higher carb diets will increase test actually , I have had it too where i tried low carb for a while and felt kinda crap then back on carbs i would bust fatter loads

Drink egg yolks , its basically a multivitamin with a bunch of healthy fats and good cholestrol that will convert to eggs. It's so good you will probably feel a difference very early on.
"Scientists found a high-carb diet generated higher levels of testosterone and lower levels of cortisol than a low-carb diet over just 10 days. And when combined with intense exercise, low-carb diets actually increased stress hormones and lowered T levels" u gotta work out on it tho

Convert to test*

Last edited:
"Scientists found a high-carb diet generated higher levels of testosterone and lower levels of cortisol than a low-carb diet over just 10 days. And when combined with intense exercise, low-carb diets actually increased stress hormones and lowered T levels" u gotta work out on it tho

Convert to test*
I put myself into a ketogenic state last summer and lost a lot of hair. I bet it was from cortisol that was raised from low carb. Real question is, how do we consume carbs without it lowering mineral absorbtion and causing weight gain

I put myself into a ketogenic state last summer and lost a lot of hair. I bet it was from cortisol that was raised from low carb. Real question is, how do we consume carbs without it lowering mineral absorbtion and causing weight gain
Fermented breads, rice, potatoes even when you have bread i feel like phytates are overated because i drink eggs + have a zinc supplement and i read ur body gets used to phytates

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku

Low carb is terrible for energy unless you go full keto
Great for fat loss tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Low carb is terrible for energy unless you go full keto
Great for fat loss tho
yeah I cut from about 30% bf to 15% in a couple months jfl

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 1849