Consult a dermatologist if you want clear skin

Yuxhds

Yuxhds

Iron
There is no point in making Asian recipes that can tear your skin to clean, the only way I managed to clean my skin is by consulting a dermologist, she will extract pimples and other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bradpittshairline, bloomercel and 2 others
Obviously the best solution. But this forum is filled with third world country habitants and kids that are unable to afford proper self-care.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Deleted member 32410
Issue is that in the UK you have to be referred, some GPs are so reluctant to refer you to derms. Then when you do get referred, you're on a waiting list with a timeframe of 6-12 months.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
There is no point in making Asian recipes that can tear your skin to clean, the only way I managed to clean my skin is by consulting a dermologist, she will extract pimples and other
you're a Nazi shame on you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, Clown Show and X D
So real. JFL at incels listening to money hungry influencers and buying their shit products :lul:

Im never Nazi
Yuxhds

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, EzikoIsHere and PseudoMaxxer
Obviously the best solution. But this forum is filled with third world country habitants and kids that are unable to afford proper self-care.
You are back😭😭😭😭 I missed you fam.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
i don’t trust derms and doctors ngl, obviously if i need something like a cortisone injection i will go to a derm but they give dogshit advice they learned from an outdated textbook

- “the food you eat has no effect on your acne bro just buy this cream i prescribe”

this is the type of dogshit they regurgitate to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, SoundnVision, Deleted member 4397 and 3 others
Cope op, getting tret + accutane +hydroquinone and etc… prescribed is hard af.

You have to get them from online websites and do it all alone

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and EzikoIsHere
i don’t trust derms and doctors ngl, obviously if i need something like a cortisone injection i will go to a derm but they give dogshit advice they learned from an outdated textbook

- “the food you eat has no effect on your acne bro just buy this cream i prescribe”

this is the type of dogshit they regurgitate to you
my derma after seeing my norwood 1.5, told me to eat more veggies and go vegan:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ordered Fin from India and started taking it alone.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, bradpittshairline, Clown Show and 1 other person
my derma after seeing my norwood 1.5, told me to eat more veggies and go vegan:lul::lul::lul::lul:
based, taking out the competition of normies who are too ignorant to do any of their own research

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and PseudoMaxxer
If you have any skin issues and your derma doesn't prescribe you accutane in the first 2 minutes of you arriving, just leave the room.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
im gonna lose it my derm is holding my dutasteride and says she wants to check in, nearest appointment fucking months down the line. I want to say imagine going a month without ur birth control, this is like that but 1000x worse pajeeta whore! .25 more on norwood and over

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
My dermatologist from the slums of Mumbai prescribed me accutane and the consultation is $15 and the cost of accutane per month is $6, Liver blood work was $5 done at home

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Not really. Tretinoin and urine is basically the gold standard

If you have any skin issues and your derma doesn't prescribe you accutane in the first 2 minutes of you arriving, just leave the room.
Lol ur a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 4397
Lol ur a retard
You are a retard.

I have been having skin issues like acne and oil for my entire life, I wasted so much money and time on cope products and derma appointments, even topical retinoids didn't help, only after I got prescribed accutane did my skin significantly improve.

You should think before you speak and respect your elders you dumb little boy.

You are a retard.

I have been having skin issues like acne and oil for my entire life, I wasted so much money and time on cope products and derma appointments, even topical retinoids didn't help, only after I got prescribed accutane did my skin significantly improve.

ze toxins

You are a retard.

I’m literally on accutane and been struggling with acne myself for 2 years. Same issue, excess oil.

But any derm That puts u on accutane first appointment is a retard. You need blood work + topical + oral anti biotics for a few weeks to reduce inflammation before starting accutane so the purge is NOT bad.

The worse the purge, the more chances of severe permanent scarring. Obviously ur to Low IQ to understand

And people have different skin issues, everyone doesn’t need accutane you retard. Sone people just have acne from fungal shit which solves using medicated shampoos and topical anti bitoics

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
I’m literally on accutane and been struggling with acne myself for 2 years. Same issue, excess oil.

But any derm That puts u on accutane first appointment is a retard. You need blood work + topical + oral anti biotics for a few weeks to reduce inflammation before starting accutane so the purge is NOT bad.

The worse the purge, the more chances of severe permanent scarring. Obviously ur to Low IQ to understand

And people have different skin issues, everyone doesn’t need accutane you retard. Sone people just have acne from fungal shit which solves using medicated shampoos and topical anti bitoics
Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk

Just by tret or accutane fag