consult with a rhinoplasty dr tomorrow

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
I have a consult tomorrow just to see what the doctor says what he can do I got a good nose from the side it's just a bit bulbous from the front .

@Amnesia what did you tell your doctor when you first got rhino? since you also started with a bulbous nose

I have a consult tomorrow just to see what the doctor says what he can do I got a good nose from the side it's just a bit bulbous from the front .

@Amnesia what did you tell your doctor when you first got rhino? since you also started with a bulbous nose
given theis was in 2008 pre PSL and I had no real resources I literally just said "i have a thick nose from the front and hooked from the side, I want it smaller" He just said "ok i think I know what you want"

that was it

nowadays I would bring in photos of noses I think are ideal and share with my surgeon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽., Lmao and 4 others
given theis was in 2008 pre PSL and I had no real resources I literally just said "i have a thick nose from the front and hooked from the side, I want it smaller" He just said "ok i think I know what you want"

that was it

nowadays I would bring in photos of noses I think are ideal and share with my surgeon
ahhaha its like showing a photo to the barber , and in 1 sec says i got you bro without looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Danish_Retard, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others

that was it

Exactly what I did and no problems. "I have a big nose and I want it smaller". Imagine bringing an entire photo reel of pictures to show him. Rhinoplasty's are standard surgeries, nothing unique about them. They do the same changes to the nose to every guy who walks in there. The results just look different due to different bases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Exactly what I did and no problems. "I have a big nose and I want it smaller". Imagine bringing an entire photo reel of pictures to show him. Rhinoplasty's are standard surgeries, nothing unique about them. They do the same changes to the nose to every guy who walks in there. The results just look different due to different bases.
you got rhino and still incel?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 7725
Make sure whatever you are doing is proportional to your face and harmonious. The ideal nose varies depending on the bone structure of the rest of the face. Also, you may not be able to get exactly what you want due to your skeletal structure. I could only bring my nose down a few millimeters, even though I wanted it down a centimeter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Rhinos very rarely ascend guys. Also you will most likely get botched with your Nederlander surgeon.
yeah i talked to him and wont get it with him jfl he was bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin