Consult with dr. Defranq

Pumanator

Pumanator

Zephir
Hey guys. Yesterday I had my second consult with Dr. Defranq. We talked a long time about my jaw and orthopedic threatment I had. Basically he told me my upper jaw and upper teeth was too narrow and sticking forward cause it wanted to align with my lower teeth. With orthopedic treatment they pushed my upper jaw back, extracted 2 teeth to make place for alignment for upper and lower jaw. The end result is really flat and narrow lower third. Also the braces I had stopped proper development of the lower third. With orthodentics procedure it's almost impossible to proper align the teeth. My upper teeth aren't perfect horizontal, which he could see from my 3d scan and some places my teeth weren't touching each other properly. A recessed lower third cause lots of health problems like sleep apnea,which I got. He recommend lefort 1 and bimax for my health issues and better side view. My front view will improve slightly. We took a mold from my teeth,to see if my teeth fit. I basically gave the go for the procedure. We waiting for the mold result to see if I need braces and how long.

Dr. Defranq also showed a 3d scan of some implants he placed on a patient. It looked really good. He widthen the chin and jaw, made them stick further out for forward growth. He also places implants on the cheeks to further increase the looks. Looks like I need to money max to acend boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, curryslayerordeath, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Tl;Dr because this utter retard has written a fucking essay instead of proper formatting

1) He went to Dr. Defranq to consult with him about his aesthetics

2) He has a narrow lower third which has beside making him an incel also caused him OSA

3) Dr Defranq recommended him Bimax and custom implants

My question: Did you consult with him via Skype? Or in person? If so, how was his attitude? Grumpy old man, a little know-it-all bitch like he's been described before? Or was he actually kind this time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, SocietyIsSolipsistic, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
2) He has a narrow lower third which has beside making him an incel also caused him OSA
My take is: He has an upper jaw too narrow to align with bottom jaw. Instead of making his upper jaw wider, the doctor doubled down and extracted his teeth and made his upper jaw even smaller. I'm guessing it was reduced too much so now he needs a lefort 1 to push it forward again.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Tl;Dr because this utter retard has written a fucking essay instead of proper formatting

1) He went to Dr. Defranq to consult with him about his aesthetics

3) Dr Defranq recommended him Bimax and custom implants

My question: Did you consult with him via Skype? Or in person? If so, how was his attitude? Grumpy old man, a little know-it-all bitch like he's been described before? Or was he actually kind this time?
I consulted him in person. I wouldn't say he was grumpy. He took the time to answer my questions and examine he was just really straight forward.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
My take is: He has an upper jaw too narrow to align with bottom jaw. Instead of making his upper jaw wider, the doctor doubled down and extracted his teeth and made his upper jaw even smaller. I'm guessing it was reduced too much so now he needs a lefort 1 to push it forward again.
Yeah exactly that

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yeah exactly that
Should've done MSE in the beginning. Maybe you can get fake teeth to replace the extracted ones and do MSE?

I like how I actually accurately described your experience but the idiot above my got more reacts because his garbage summary is easier to read. He didn't even specify the upper jaw is the one that is too narrow ffs. This forum is fill with low iq horeshit retards.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Pumanator and The Bleach Pill
Should've done MSE in the beginning. Maybe you can get fake teeth to replace the extracted ones and do MSE?

I like how I actually accurately described your experience but the idiot above my got more reacts because his garbage summary is easier to read. He didn't even specify the upper jaw is the one that is too narrow ffs. This forum is fill with low iq horeshit retards.
Yeah I like to write in detail in the hope other people learn from it or expand my own knowledge. The discussion is also good for the forum itself, where everybody should aim for ascending.

I asked about MSE but he said if would just widen my chin and orthopedic forces are hard to control, even though I think it would be perfect to widen my face.
We didn't discuss it further. Perhaps I should plan a Skype consult with that Russian doctor. He uses MSE. I think Defranq prefers to place implants to widen face instead of moving bones. Next consult I will go more in depth with Defranq about MSE.

I also wonder if I use MSE how my upper teeth align properly with my lower. I am not sure about the fake teeth and how that works.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yeah I like to write in detail in the hope other people learn from it or expand my own knowledge. The discussion is also good for the forum itself, where everybody should aim for ascending.

I asked about MSE but he said if would just widen my chin and orthopedic forces are hard to control, even though I think it would be perfect to widen my face.
We didn't discuss it further. Perhaps I should plan a Skype consult with that Russian doctor. He uses MSE. I think Defranq prefers to place implants to widen face instead of moving bones. Next consult I will go more in depth with Defranq about MSE.

I also wonder if I use MSE how my upper teeth align properly with my lower. I am not sure about the fake teeth and how that works.
I don't know what to say but seems like you got fucked hard. In the future think longer before doing anything important.

if you got sleep apnea, isn't the procedure payed by your health insurance, or are you american?

if you got sleep apnea, isn't the procedure payed by your health insurance, or are you american?
It's not the standard procedure here in my country, so I need to figure something out with my insurance.