Consultation soon, how to act?

O

one job away

Kraken
Can you guys explain how it works ?

like do I enter the room and straight up suck his dick or are there steps in between ?

can I show morphs ? Do we take pics ? What do you talk about ? So I can prepare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, .👽., court monarch777 and 3 others
What surgery are you gettinng

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I took pics when we both agreed to the surgery, you talk about what you want, he sees the xray or whatever you bring and he says what he would do to you, if he's a blackpilled surgeon he will listen to your feedback
I think showing morphs is a bit autistic but you could do that and ask if it's attainable (but to be fair you should already know it)

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I took pics when we both agreed to the surgery, you talk about what you want, he sees the xray or whatever you bring and he says what he would do to you, if he's a blackpilled surgeon he will listen to your feedback
I think showing morphs is a bit autistic but you could do that and ask if it's attainable (but to be fair you should already know it)
I thought about pretending the morphs were made with a surgeon together but it was a online consultation. That way I don’t seem autistic yet still get my ideas across

Just use as much psl blackpill terms as possible.
Like NCT, alavar bone and normie.
Bonus points if you say you need lefort 3 with maximum advancements.

Jk
It depends on the surgeon. Some got an idea how to make you better looking. Other are more like what is bothering you and you tell what you want and they perform it if they agree. Don't be fearfully. They prob had 100s consultations before.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and one job away
What surgery are you gettinng
The surgery I want for biggest looksmax is nose. I think i dmd you pics with my real and edited nose. But I also want to look into bimax. Tho braces might be enough. My upper teeth are slanted inwards a bit so that if I bite normally my lower jaw is pushed back. Since they are slanted inwards a bit I can easily perma jut without any effort but I would like to be able to eat and sleep and just have a good bite for myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 13197
The surgery I want for biggest looksmax is nose. I think i dmd you pics with my real and edited nose. But I also want to look into bimax. Tho braces might be enough. My upper teeth are slanted inwards a bit so that if I bite normally my lower jaw is pushed back. Since they are slanted inwards a bit I can easily perma jut without any effort but I would like to be able to eat and sleep and just have a good bite for myself.
Oh yea I forgot

Nose for male isn't that important compared to female noses. Also a bimax with high cut could change the angle of your nose so if you get a bimax with alot of movement you need bimax before a nosejob.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I thought about pretending the morphs were made with a surgeon together but it was a online consultation. That way I don’t seem autistic yet still get my ideas across
show them your morphs, they don't care and you can show them exactly what you want

• +1
i will bring out a consultation guide for neurotic and autistic looksmaxxers very soon

• Love it
Reactions: never_lucky and one job away
@RealSurgerymax thoughts?

I always show morph and even say how much mm i want, degree i want for CCW etc

Then they agree or not agree

Sometimes they don't agree u can force them to ageee

• +1
Last surgeon i asked bimax he ageed

I asked him 7degree CCW he didn't agree then i told him there are lot of studies it's stable , and i showed him the study

At the end he told me we can talk about it if i decide to do surgery with him

• +1
Last surgeon i asked bimax he ageed

I asked him 7degree CCW he didn't agree then i told him there are lot of studies it's stable , and i showed him the study

At the end he told me we can talk about it if i decide to do surgery with him
I was thinking of doing this except my only problem is that if you have to push a surgeon towards doing a specific type of procedure they probably arent that experienced/skilled at it.

personally I would make a slight push for something like CCW, and if they dont agree to it, find another surgeon who does, and does so with much less hesitancy. ideally the surgeon brings it up themselves

• +1
Can you guys explain how it works ?

like do I enter the room and straight up suck his dick or are there steps in between ?

can I show morphs ? Do we take pics ? What do you talk about ? So I can prepare
dont use too many PSL/medical terms otherwise they might think you have BDD. use normie terms when possible
eg. maxilla = upper jaw, mandible = lower jaw

always ask for their opinion first and what theyd recommend because there also might be something that youre forgetting/didnt know about

• +1
I heard different things. Red flags and shit
nah red flags are usually people who got unrealistic expectations or show signs of bdd, nothing wrong with showing a morph. it's better for the surgeon too, in the end they also just want to make money.

I brought morphs to every single appointment I've had and only once did the surgeon act a little surprised and asked how I did it, still got the surgery tho.

Last edited:
  • +1