consultion about chin / jaw fillers today

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I have a consultion about chin / jaw fillers today. what exactly should I say? From the front, my lower third looks ok I think, but I don't like the side. Too little volume in the chin, nö defined jaw line. Can i tell the doctor like that (volumen in chin, defined jaw line, edgy look)? what should I ask for?

20200706 081852 20200706 081945 20200706 082618

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
what type of doctor would u contact?
(from the front it looks decent to me)

do u mew?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Lev Peshkov
I have a consultion about chin / jaw fillers today. what exactly should I say? From the front, my lower third looks ok I think, but I don't like the side. Too little volume in the chin, nö defined jaw line. Can i tell the doctor like that (volumen in chin, defined jaw line, edgy look)? what should I ask for?

View attachment 495851View attachment 495852View attachment 495854
I don't think you need anything. You can just lose more body fat to sharpen jawline more and chin doesn't really need anything. Edit: achieving more forward growth will push mandible forward and that will make your chin look much more pronounced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: konrad123
Your jaw already looks good. A little more width would give you a more masculine look but overall it's fine. If you're not a high-tier normie or chadlite then it's your eyes or hair.

you should mew to fix the side view bro. you're chin is fine tbh. if anything fix the assymetry you can see from in the front.

Ask for more chin height, jaw angle definition and a tighter submental area.

In the long run tho you should rather get a sliding genioplasty, get your tongue up on the roof of your mouth and get lean. The lazy route would be a necklift.

Start mewing for that hyoid bone raise and then fix your shit forward head posture

Stop the mew cope he's subhuman there. Get a bsso,genio, bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I did it guys :cool:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
How many ml did he use? Can you post pictures with the same setting as you posted before.
3ml, but only around the chin.
I'll upload photos at the end of this week. everything is still a bit swollen and the doctor said I have to drink a lot now, so that the fillers draw water and get their actual volume.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Casadonis and Deleted member 4410
3ml, but only around the chin.
I'll upload photos at the end of this week. everything is still a bit swollen and the doctor said I have to drink a lot now, so that the fillers draw water and get their actual volume.
Tag me when you upload them.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Do you workout?

Yes, it's visible or not? :feelswhy:
Well it’s from the neck up so i couldn’t tell your jaws visible though if that’s what youre asking