Contact lenses astigmatism

JoKhao

JoKhao

Iron
Should I get rid of my glasses and start wearing contacts lenses?

I also got astigmatism ( I thought we all see the lights like that) and my ophthalmologist told me I can't get lenses because how bad my astigmatism or eyesight is ( he is just lying and made me pay 400$ but got 50% so 200$ for my glasses) they do help me a lot I also don't mind wearing them and girls seem to like cleaning them for me but sometimes when I do some stuff like cardio running and I start sweating they slide of my face and sometimes the corner of my frame is hitting the wall when I'm getting my charger, also there are people who are idiots askin "- can I take/ try them?" Fuck no you tard you greasy ass hands not washing your hands after taking a shit you can't take them, to add on people try to clean them with their shirts when the BEST WAY IS TO WASH THEM

Thoughts?

they're called toric lenses

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao and GreekGenes
Thanks! But I knew there where for astigmatism, I was just curious to know your opinion on it
They won’t slide off your face or obstruct your vision when you’re being active. No more frames getting in the way or idiots asking to try them on :p but they require more maintenance

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
They won’t slide off your face or obstruct your vision when you’re being active. No more frames getting in the way or idiots asking to try them on :p but they require more maintenance
Yeah exactly what I thought also they may be a few extra dollas but that Is just other way of telling myself "- get your money up"

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air