jué

0%Love
I don't know what brand to buy or what is the best

What is a natural mark?
What brand do you use?

Also, what color would you recommend? I am pale with dark brown hair

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and billymidnight
Ur brown bro just like all Latinos stop being insecure and begging it off white people

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Ur brown bro just like all Latinos stop being insecure and begging it off white people
Bro nigger, I don't know what shit you have in your head apart from your color, my fucking father's family is German, my mother's family is Spanish, don't fuck around man I know you have a shitty ethnic and fucked up face, but I don't care Your frustrations and shit in life matter, NIGGERR

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
Bro nigger, I don't know what shit you have in your head apart from your color, my fucking father's family is German, my mother's family is Spanish, don't fuck around man I know you have a shitty ethnic and fucked up face, but I don't care Your frustrations and shit in life matter, NIGGERR
Bro I can’t take u serious, ur a genuine retard , like no seriously a genuine regard who thinks he’s dark and edgy

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and jué
Bro I can’t take u serious, ur a genuine retard , like no seriously a genuine regard who thinks he’s dark and edgy
Fuck you, I should rape and then kill your family, by the way 70 Million nigga:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Try to use the search button challenge failed (hardcore mode)

• Love it
Reactions: jué