• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
mert27

mert27

Temp. Banned
I have T 50 eyes. I'm thinking of using dark green contact lenses but I'm especially worried that girls might notice it. Do you think a man should use contact lenses?

Last edited:
T 50 gözlerim var. Koyu yeşil kontakt lens kullanmayı düşünüyorum ama özellikle kızların bunu fark edebileceği fikrinden çekiniyorum. Sizce bir erkek lens kullanmalı mı?
dayi burasi ing forumaq

I have T 50 eyes. I'm thinking of using dark green contact lenses but I'm especially worried that girls might notice it. Do you think a man should use contact lenses?
only use contacts if you dont know anyone, like think you moved somewhere new, thats when you can use contacts

• +1
Reactions: mert27
only use contacts if you dont know anyone, like think you moved somewhere new, thats when you can use contacts
what are the consequences of a mf who wears contacts in school

• +1
If he gets too close to someone, there is a high probability that it will be noticed, but once the closeness is established, he will not find it strange to wear contact lenses. Rather, it may be noticed by other people over time. A bit of a problem.

if they are realistic they will notice that there is something you have changed, but they won't be able to tell for sure

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and mert27
If he gets too close to someone, there is a high probability that it will be noticed, but once the closeness is established, he will not find it strange to wear contact lenses. Rather, it may be noticed by other people over time. A bit of a problem.

if they are realistic they will notice that there is something you have changed, but they won't be able to tell for sure
noticable when going from dark to light color fo sho, will prob trigger high attention to people that know ur face like ur classmates, randoms wont give a f as said if contacts are realistic

• +1
worried that girls might notice it
honestly i wouldnt give a fuck, if someone mentions then use an excuse that you must wear them cause u got them prescribed for bad eyesight and you could choose a color because u paid more

• +1
Dürüst olmak gerekirse umrumda olmaz, eğer biri bahsederse ve kötü görüşünüz için reçetelendirildiği ve daha fazla ödediğiniz için bir renk seçebildiğiniz için bunları takmak zorunda olduğunuzu söylerse bir bahane kullanın

Yes, I have in mind to say that it is ranked.

contact lenses look autistic unless you're htn. but people will still notice that they're contact lenses and not natural

• +1
no contacts for you shitskin

Only wear contact lenses infront of foids

• +1
Reactions: mert27 and dark.max
really bad, like worse than wearing fake glasses that don't even have anything in the frames, you can get by slightly upping the lightness of your eye through out the year, for example go from T50 to T40, not big enough difference for anyone to notice but after like 6 months you've completely changed you eye color. Just hope no one sees old photos of you