Contact lenses.

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
I was thinking about trying them but kind of scared of putting something in my eye. Can anyone who has them or tried them tell me what they think? I want to hear the good and the bad.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and LightSkinNoob
I am in the same boat as you, just got new contacts yesterday after 10 years of glasses. They took a while to put in and get used to but they were nice and it's a better feeling IMO

• +1
Reactions: to be human
I am in the same boat as you, just got new contacts yesterday after 10 years of glasses. They took a while to put in and get used to but they were nice and it's a better feeling IMO
Did your eye / midface ascend after switching to contacts?

I have slight nasolabial folds which only pop out when I take off my glasses and some people told me I took worse without them. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Did your eye / midface ascend after switching to contacts?

I have slight nasolabial folds which only pop out when I take off my glasses and some people told me I took worse without them. :feelswhy:
I won't lie with you, I have a long midface but glasses cover them. The thing is glasses is quite a looksmin tho. Even if you look better you will be more respected without glasses

• +1
Reactions: to be human, metagross and rand anon
I won't lie with you, I have a long midface but glasses cover them. The thing is glasses is quite a looksmin tho. Even if you look better you will be more respected without glasses
Mensa level high iq

Glasses are death sentences for manlets / prettyboys :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Funny how I look like an ogre without glasses but otherwise I look soy AF and low T.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and subhuman to mtn
Mensa level high iq

Glasses are death sentences for manlets / prettyboys :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Funny how I look like an ogre without glasses but otherwise I look soy AF and low T.
Better to be ogre tbh. Just go for the contacts you'll get used to it

• +1
Prolonged usage of contacts of contacts apparently will damage the eye area overtime, it’s lasik or bust :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
They are good in general and they mog glasses. I once had colored contacts and was complimented a lot.

they’re good. only downside is they make u feel more tired than u are sometimes