Contactscels gtfih

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
could literally ascend to psl god rn im so high inhib to put them in , can i go blind or what if it gets stuck into my eye ? My eyes are small i cant put them in without fidgeting or fucking up

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Jova, lebronjames23 and 2 others
could literally ascend to psl god rn im so high inhib to put them in , can i go blind or what if it gets stuck into my eye ? My eyes are small i cant put them in without fidgeting or fucking up
it took me 2 days of wanting to kill myself to finally get the hang of it tip is to get a small mirror and look straight into it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, RealFunkyFlamingo, Jova and 2 others
@philosopher i got a lighter green color like barrett

Is it easy to take them out?
easier than putting them in but don’t freak out if it’s hard for u to take them out cause that’s what i did and it just made it worse but a tip for taking them out is look at ur finger when taking them out so the contact is in the same direction

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
@RealFunkyFlamingo how did u learn so fast ? You use to wear em daily

you get use to it trust, tbh no matter what colour i tried looked fake, i tried to use light blue ones for even more of a halo and strijd light green ones but they always look a lil off

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and edodalic29
you get use to it trust, tbh no matter what colour i tried looked fake, i tried to use light blue ones for even more of a halo and strijd light green ones but they always look a lil off
Yes bro i got those indeed i saw strijd had a similar eye color idk if it will look good or not
IMG 7893

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
@RealFunkyFlamingo how did u learn so fast ? You use to wear em daily
It was a pain in the ass but eventually my eyes get less irritated when I touch them so it is pretty easy rn. Just have to wash ur hands before touching contacts otherwise you'll get a very red eye jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and edodalic29
Also what I noticed is that my contacts didn't stay in place very well when i slept badly. But when I have very good rest the contacts literally give me the brightest vision and aren't irritating my eyes.

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
Also what I noticed is that my contacts didn't stay in place very well when i slept badly. But when I have very good rest the contacts literally give me the brightest vision and aren't irritating my eyes.
I post pics soon and tag if i can get them in 😹

just chill they arent going anywhere, if you stress while putting them on or taking them off you will just get more irritated