okay so u dont know the difference between:
kicking extremely hard every fucking day with metal rods
some autist hitting himself with his knuckles for 10 mins a day

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, EzikoIsHere, LegitUser and 8 others
okay so u dont know the difference between:
kicking extremely hard every fucking day with metal rods
some autist hitting himself with his knuckles for 10 mins a day
I hit real hard and I know that the autists that punch themselves are retarded, I use a hammer and hit like 60% of my power which def works

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad and borntosuffer
I hit real hard and I know that the autists that punch themselves are retarded, I use a hammer and hit like 60% of my power which def works
haha bro its nothing compared to fucking martial artists doing it everyday with powers enough to break ur leg on metal poles

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Uncle Dinky
haha bro its nothing compared to fucking martial artists doing it everyday with powers enough to break ur leg on metal poles
Actually facial bones are more delicate and thinner than the shins so even if it doesn’t do wonders a little change will happen

I mean its legit but its also kinda fucking retarded breaking all your bones in your face with a hammer. Heard enough stories of guys saying that they broke their whole fracial structure and now look bad af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aaronheath and borntosuffer
>Bonesmashing is legit because........ Some guy on instagram said so

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
You can never create the same amount of force on your face as you can by kicking a metal pole. Doesn’t work like that buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche and TechnoBoss
I have seen a lot of people claim that the bones of the face dont work like the rest of the body because they are weaker or some shit so you cant actually make them more dense just by bonesmashing... dont know what is true and what not

>Bonesmashing is legit because........ Some guy on instagram said so
It’s not just some guy on the internet it’s just the straw that broke the camel’s back everyone used to say it was true and using Wolff's law as a proof, I always watch this guy and now that he’s done a video about this topic I’m certain it must be true

It’s not just some guy on the internet it’s just the straw that broke the camel’s back everyone used to say it was true and using Wolff's law as a proof, I always watch this guy and now that he’s done a video about this topic I’m certain it must be true
>Bonesmashing is legit because.... well.... A guy I always watch has done a video on it

You can never create the same amount of force on your face as you can by kicking a metal pole. Doesn’t work like that buddy boyo.
As I said the facial bones are thinner and more delicate than the shins

it increases bone density and strength not actual bonemass

• +1
Reactions: sexy and truthhurts
Actually facial bones are more delicate and thinner than the shins so even if it doesn’t do wonders a little change will happen
have you seen any results yet? i am thinking of bonesmashing my chin

It increases the density but what about bone volume?

"hits his face with a hammer"
"calls others retarded"

cant make this shit up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwanttobelikehim, mlbmogger252 and grabab
You know , you cannot really disprove a theory in a 1 minute video (even a stupid theory like bonesmashing you face like a stupid retarded autist)

Thats why his youtube vids are pretty shitty and basic , there are so much factors and science we can talk about ig

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
It increases the density but what about bone volume?
Probably there was a retard who bone smashed his head, probably lost too much iq and overdid it, he definitely built alot of bone in the place he hits

Like what , explain further and in details if you want
Starting with my zygos I saw insane changes and development u can say it’s the swelling but even if I sometimes stopped for a week or something the results are still there and I can feel the bone beneath my skin it’s not a swelling, and for the chin it took a more square-ish shape and more prominent

• Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11
Starting with my zygos I saw insane changes and development u can say it’s the swelling but even if I sometimes stopped for a week or something the results are still there and I can feel the bone beneath my skin it’s not a swelling, and for the chin it took a more square-ish shape and more prominent
Thank you

There are still some low iq niggas saying it’s bs

Non-believer "thugmaxing" people are like gnats. Ignore them.
They don't care to understand, just getting rep for being a dick.

As I said the facial bones are thinner and more delicate than the shins

Ignore that person. He's one of those people that should be on a 4chan discord instead of piling garbage onto a forum about
LOOKSMAXING.

well did you see any results? and if you did can you share them.

Bonesmashing dont work

But i love you autist to see you guys try and get bruises and be more retarded

SO try it guys!!

Wouldn't the inertia of the little hits bonesmashers hit their skull cause the brain to move around in the skull? Isn't this just a fast track to CTE?

In body building forums years ago, people knew that small wrists could become bigger by breaking them. So there were people with really small wrists that grew them but they actually broke them so they looked a bit deformed.