Contrary to common belief, I'm not as cucked or retarded as you think

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
I know i make lots of funny/depressing (depending on how you see it) threads and say lots of dumb shit that annoys most of you, but i have some level of backbone irl.

You know, when i met my oneitis, i was expecting it to be a magical moment, like it was with my old oneitis. I was expecting her to be excited and affectionate when she met me so that i wouldnt have to post here again. And i was feeling good on that day, i woke up early in the morning, run like 15km, took a shower and didnt post here that much.

Sadly this wasnt how things happened. She put up a forced smile when she saw me and was very rude and toxic overall.

And you know what? I was thinking of dropping her. I didn't rly want to spend time with a girl with such attitude, despite her fogger looks.

So, i actually did kinda confront her about it. I asked her if she is nervous or something. And the little bitch, instead of saying how she felt, she replied "No, not at all. Where are you taking me too?". I had a bad feeling about the situation and tried to protect myself but she gaslighted me again :feelsbadman:.

If she had any slight sense of decency or humanity in her she would have said that she doesnt like me or that its not a date for her or something. She didnt, she just went through with her plan of using me as an emotional tampon and throwing me away.

@Primalsplit
@Darkeningstar
@deadstock
@TechnoBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, imthesupremecel, Primalsplit and 3 others
if you had any backbone you would've beat your oneitis to death

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Sadly this wasnt how things happened. She put up a forced smile when she saw me and was very rude and toxic overall.

And you know what? I was thinking of dropping her. I didn't rly want to spend time with a girl with such attitude, despite her fogger looks.

So, i actually did kinda confront her about it. I asked her if she is nervous or something. And the little bitch, instead of saying how she felt, she replied "No, not at all. Where are you taking me too?". I had a bad feeling about the situation and tried to protect myself but she gaslighted me again :feelsbadman:.
Sorry that happened bro but you need to trust your instincts. If you feel like something is off or you see you're being mistreated, don't just stand there and take it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Im sorry that happened to you. I wish I could say you’ll meet someone who loves you but its most likely gonna be a pitty fuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and Primalsplit
If you feel like something is off or you see you're being mistreated, don't just stand there and take it.
i confronted her about it and she just dragged me down. its not fair. what should i have done? i tried to remain calm and civil about it

I wish I could say you’ll meet someone who loves you but its most likely gonna be a pitty fuck
i dont want anything from women anymore. fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel