Contrast theory (skin , face , and hair)

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
scenario 1 - mediterraneans
If you are a swarthy mediterranean, your skin is likely very swarthy. you should make sure that your hair is either very dark, or you should consider dying it some shade of blond. you don't have to get a stupid haircut, but the color contrast to your skin is still important.
scenario 2 - slavs (and other eastern groups)
if you are very pale (like some slavs) I don't really know what to say aside. being too pale is not good. I think slavs are disadvantaged in the contrast department.
scenario 3 - western europeans
if you are western european and have more reddish/orange looking skin, then I suggest just having natural hair, but short. your hair is probably light brown which is not good since it does not contrast enough. keep it short - less than a fingers lengths on sides and on top. do not get too tan or too pale - your natural skin color is good if you have a healthy diet. consider dying your hair darker, or idk. try to see what works.
scenario 4 - east asians
I suggest trying to darken, not lighten your skin. tanning is not healthy, but you can change your diet (more vitamin C/vegetables) to get a healthy glow, as well as trying melano-tan drug. lots of melanotan is fake but the real thing definitely exists and you should be able to find it easily if you live in asia (chinese labs). dont break the law though if its illegal, im not very familiar with it.
notes
speaking of melano-tan, anyone can use it. in general, it darkens your skin, increases your libido, and darkens your body hair significantly. slavs might want to take this as well. most people inject it, but some just take a little bit, mix with water, and take a cotton swab and push/dab it lightly into their nostrils (yes, Im being serious).

Lol East Asians do not have to lighten their skin. It would be such a looksmin.

Lol actually over for curries. Not even on this list jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Alexanderr, randomguy1235 and 4 others
Most Mediterranians would look retarded with blonde hair. Fair whitish skin is much more common than swharty one

Most Mediterranians would look retarded with blonde hair. Fair whitish skin is much more common than swharty one
I dont think pale skin is really that common aside from pasty incels with shit diets.
some mediterraneans would DEFINITELY got a lot more attention with blond hair. even white/platinum hair would work.

I dont think pale skin is really that common aside from pasty incels with shit diets.
some mediterraneans would DEFINITELY got a lot more attention with blond hair. even white/platinum hair would work.

Most people I come across here in my zone of Spain are pale. Only ethnics and mixed race peopñe have darkish skin

Most people I come across here in my zone of Spain are pale. Only ethnics and mixed race peopñe have darkish skin
Spain? Pale? What?
Also ethnics doesn't mean anything. Everybody is ethnic. Mediterraneans doesn't just refer to italians. Ethnic doesn't just mean Indian.
Benjamin Franklin
"And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also "

Fucking pale EE genetics here boyos

No stroma for skin

im at 14

Lol East Asians do not have to lighten their skin. It would be such a looksmin.

Lol actually over for curries. Not even on this list jfl
***darken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I saw one of your pics and you're at most 21 tbh
Depends on the time, lighting and camera. I would say that 14 is close to accurate considering outdoor lighting I can vary from 11 to 15

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
Depends on the time, lighting and camera. I would say that 14 is close to accurate considering outdoor lighting I can vary from 11 to 15
post pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401