Convince me not to give up after entering mid 20s

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
I have slays under my belt but no stacies or relationships. What's your motivation or drive? I legit think I'm the worst thing on this earth

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and .👽.
Why the fuck would we try to convince you? Are you a lil kid? Deal with it faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Inhale, Deleted member 17345 and 10 others
No one gives a fuck about you, if you don't care about yourself and have your purpose, goals etc...

Than you're not even living, barely existing, don't like it that way, the rope is always there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17997 and 7 others
I won't convince you.

Rope you fucking pussy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionCel, bogii, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
No one gives a fuck about you, if you don't care about yourself and have your purpose, goals etc...

Than you're not even living, barely existing, don't like it that way, the rope is always there
This retard nigga EXPECTS us to cuddle him as if we owe it to him or some shit.

OP, there are BILLIONS of people on this planet, deal with it just like all of us you little bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17997, Korea and 1 other person
Lmao weak minded bitch revolving his Ife around slays and women

You are beyond advice just fucking rope phaggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 13626, Salludon and 3 others
I'm in the same boat, now that I'm no longer chasing below average looking slays just to trick my brain into thinking I'm living the slayer life, I really have limited motivation to pursue women

Also lol at the rage of all the posters in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I have slays under my belt but no stacies or relationships. What's your motivation or drive? I legit think I'm the worst thing on this earth
i age mog u and i don't even have slays under my belt bruh goddamn

just suicide bro, your life is pointless anyway

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
giving up is fine you just comfymax and ldar and whatever happens happens. no need to stress over it :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 15827 and TrestIsBest
give up man.. its not worth to live
even if you are chad and fucking staceys all the time
the world/life is pointless and meaningless
we all gonna die and thats it

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
I'm in the same boat, now that I'm no longer chasing below average looking slays just to trick my brain into thinking I'm living the slayer life, I really have limited motivation to pursue women

People are retards. If i don't get approached at a social venue or get good results on tinder i get suicidal thoughts

People are retards. If i don't get approached at a social venue or get good results on tinder i get suicidal thoughts
Lmao weak minded bitch revolving his Ife around slays and women

You are beyond advice just fucking rope phaggot
Idc I need to be at a high level or else I'm roping or shooting someone

im 27 and im a KHV

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I have slays under my belt

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 17611
  • So Sad
just do it tbh

I am in the same boat plus I am older than you, so you can only be the second worst male on earth. Sorry buddy boyo

It only gets harder with age, after mid 20s it's not enough to be good looking and tall, your money and status also matter, you need these just to keep up with the younger people.
You need to have your own place, a nice car, money, a good job, great future prospects, an active social life and a social circle of interesting people, , etc., if you're still living with your parents in the basement, use a bus to get around, and you meet with your friends just to watch movies and play video games, it's pretty much over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 17997
If you didnt slay in early 20s its gonna be 10 times harder in mid-late 20s- then another 10 times harder in your 30s. Just try and get a gf if you can because at least then youve got a chance at being happy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, bogii and Baldingman1998
why would i convince you you whiny defeatist piece of shit

give up man.. its not worth to live
even if you are chad and fucking staceys all the time
the world/life is pointless and meaningless
we all gonna die and thats it
at least one who understood life

• Love it
Reactions: exeight

Yeah Beckies and shit are worthless now. I am legit only attracted to legit staceys and they are impossible to get.

It only gets harder with age, after mid 20s it's not enough to be good looking and tall, your money and status also matter, you need these just to keep up with the younger people.
You need to have your own place, a nice car, money, a good job, great future prospects, an active social life and a social circle of interesting people, , etc., if you're still living with your parents in the basement, use a bus to get around, and you meet with your friends just to watch movies and play video games, it's pretty much over.
Legit.

Idc I need to be at a high level or else I'm roping or shooting someone
Very common for Narcy High Tier Normies We will Never slay Stacey's, and we are not chad. Best to accept it and try to find some kind of blonde High teir becky or staceylite looking to settle down. Thats my goal atleast. slaying Low tier beckys, occasional beckies is cope and will never ever fill the void.

We havn't and cannot genetically ascend to meet our ego, so you get super depressed.

BEST bet for @6ft4 , you and me is play the BF card for some mid 20s HTB mabey staceylite.

• So Sad
Yeah Beckies and shit are worthless now. I am legit only attracted to legit staceys and they are impossible to get.

BEST bet for @6ft4 , you and me is play the BF card for some mid 20s HTB mabey staceylite.
I managed to slay a StaceyLite the other night
No clue if I did anything specific to make it happen because I was drunk but at least it's made me realize that it's possible
I messaged her because I wanted to reslay but I got no response jfl
Either she doesn't want to fuck again because she felt like a whore for fucking me 10 mins after meeting and realizes she wont have the same leverage over me as she would a guy who she made wait or else she thought that drunk sex with me was shit