convo with a normie guy / normie self awareness

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
normie friend of a friend was telling me about a girl who wanted to date him and how it was an ego boost. i never bother to play nice with these guys and when he said she kept inviting him to go on these lunches with her friends my reaction was to ask how much she weighed and he said she was skinnier than brooke (brooke is the very fat ex gf of some dude we're friends with and always rip on for being fat essentially to this day) without missing a beat and the convo went on.

my attempt at being insulting was actually so close to the mark of how normies think that it did not disrupt the conversation. yeah she was pretty fat bro. what else?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Does JBW theory work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Does JBW theory work?

white guys can def always date up with ethnic girls. i dont know whether it's because white guys mog ethnic guys for whichever reason or because women prefer the social advantages of being with a white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
white guys can def always date up with ethnic girls. i dont know whether it's because white guys mog ethnic guys for whichever reason or because women prefer the social advantages of being with a white guy.
Seriously if you’re white and not turbo incel just go to Asia. Asian girls born and raised in Asia are way better looking than all western girls not just the white ones but the western Asians too. Can’t say much for their personality but hey can’t have everything. But I’m sure a foreigner will have to deal with less bullshit than a native guy so don’t worry about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back