Cooked eyes

ramiz

ramiz

Iron
my area is cooked as u can. see where can i hardmaxx this surgery bruh so unfair, idc bout the rest 17 almost 18 in dec

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    953.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
i need surgery, its so done honestly
In all kindness, surgery shouldn't be brought up yet. You are 17 going on 18 and still developing. I can tell you easily have fat to lose. Once your peeled and debloated then come back. You don't realize how much of a looksmin fat and water retention is until you lose it.

In all kindness, surgery shouldn't be brought up yet. You are 17 going on 18 and still developing. I can tell you easily have fat to lose. Once your peeled and debloated then come back. You don't realize how much of a looksmin fat and water retention is until you lose it.
.org has woken me up tbh, my plan is eat wayyy healthier than before drop bf, look at my testorone testkit(because signs say its probably wayyy to low), and if too low take little tren lol? good or bad idea, thank for ur feedback btw

.org has woken me up tbh, my plan is eat wayyy healthier than before drop bf, look at my testorone testkit(because signs say its probably wayyy to low), and if too low take little tren lol? good or bad idea, thank for ur feedback btw
Don't use a kit. Just ask your doctor to run a hormone panel for you because you don't feel good. Also tren? Come on dude this isn't tik tok.

Don't use a kit. Just ask your doctor to run a hormone panel for you because you don't feel good. Also tren? Come on dude this isn't tik tok.
alright thank you, *test excuse me for my clumsy mistake

alright thank you, *test excuse me for my clumsy mistake
You're welcome. Stick to the clean diet, plenty of water, cardio and lifting for the next 6 months and I guarentee you'll have ascended a lot. THEN when your back you can start worrying about specifics like coloring and what not.

• +1
Reactions: ramiz