IMG_3205.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3203.jpeg
    IMG_3203.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 0
mirin, i had no browridge at 15 :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
ofc you have browridge your fully developed lol your already starting to norwood 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist and aids
ofc you have browridge your fully developed lol your already starting to norwood 🤣
mirin retardism :lul:, in what way is a hairparting norwooding

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
also his eyebrows at the ends are also thinning and nearly completely gone if you look closely, that can only happen around the same time of norwood bc both are caused by the same thing

• JFL
also his eyebrows at the ends are also thinning and nearly completely gone if you look closely, that can only happen around the same time of norwood bc both are caused by the same thingView attachment 3232155
no they arent, causation doesnt = correlation , holy greys are getting so retarded it's not even funny anymore @halloweed @hopecel, mfw thinks u lose eyebrow hairs as u grow older when its all genetic :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoaA99, hopecel, Gmogger and 2 others
no they arent, causation doesnt = correlation , holy greys are getting so retarded it's not even funny anymore @halloweed @hopecel, mfw thinks u lose eyebrow hairs as u grow older when its all genetic :lul::lul:
your a fucking clown hahaha,losing eyebrow density is caused by ageing,there is a reason WHY BARELY ANY KIDS under 13 have thin eyebrows from middle to end,losing eyebrows isnt fucking genetic,nobody can have eyebrows like this as a kid

• JFL
your a fucking clown hahaha,losing eyebrow density is caused by ageing,there is a reason WHY BARELY ANY KIDS under 13 have thin eyebrows from middle to end,losing eyebrows isnt fucking genetic,nobody can have eyebrows like this as a kid
ive had thick eyebrows since i was a child and virtually every curry ive known has also had thick eyebrows, thats just a baseless claim, having thin eyebrows mean nothing

ive had thick eyebrows since i was a child and virtually every curry ive known has also had thick eyebrows, thats just a baseless claim, having thin eyebrows mean nothing
yes and currys also dont norwood very rare for them under 30 so your just proving my point this wasnt towards indians i know its not common for eyebrows to thin,but if they do 9/10 times its after puberty and also in som1 thats balding

• JFL
Our bones are only fully developed at 17 if you have early puberty=11y or younger, no point in even arguing with him

• +1
yes and currys also dont norwood very rare for them under 30 so your just proving my point this wasnt towards indians i know its not common for eyebrows to thin,but if they do 9/10 times its after puberty and also in som1 thats balding
how am i proving your point? your point was nobody has thin eyebrows during childhood, my point was that curries and myself have all had thick eyebrows since childhood. your genes dictate eyebrow thickness, not mpb wtf is this retardation :lul: + this guy's like 15 and still going thru puberty, and if he was norwooding he would've made a thread about it already. Not be made fun of by a retarded grey with a chico profile picture :lul:

Our bones are only fully developed at 17 if you have early puberty=11y or younger, no point in even arguing with him
are they? at 15 i was boneless, only gained bonemass at 16.

• +1
how am i proving your point? your point was nobody has thin eyebrows during childhood, my point was that curries and myself have all had thick eyebrows since childhood. your genes dictate eyebrow thickness, not mpb wtf is this retardation :lul: + this guy's like 15 and still going thru puberty, and if he was norwooding he would've made a thread about it already. Not be made fun of by a retarded grey with a chico profile picture :lul:
YES YOU DUMBASS, you can have thick eyebrows from childhood bc its genetic,but its not genetic to be missing half your fucking eyebrows you retard they arnt the same thing

• JFL
are they? at 15 i was boneless, only gained bonemass at 16.
Yes, do it like this: had puberty at what age+ 7 years, thats when you are going to be fully developed

• Woah
Yes, do it like this: had puberty at what age+ 7 years, thats when you are going to be fully developed
so 20?, my puberty was slightly delayed too, probs enviromental i gained an inch on my dick at 16 too despite ur dick growing very early on in puberty

• +1
My father and brother gained bone mass after 20 even
you usually gain bones during your growth spurt which is when hgh and igf-1 are at its highest. im hoping i can grow a few inches lulz

• +1
Reactions: gigell
so 20?, my puberty was slightly delayed too, probs enviromental i gained an inch on my dick at 16 too despite ur dick growing very early on in puberty
Yup thats right, people think your done growing because the dick, height, muscle, voice changes ALOT when you start puberty, but you will still change not as much as it was in the start obviously, example, when i was 12 in 3 months of summer i grew 8 cm, in the past summers only 2-3 BUT IM STILL GROWING OBVIOUSLY, so no worries man, you will still change alot, dont think your going to look 23 at 16 thats not normal, everything has its time

• Love it
  • JFL
Yup thats right, people think your done growing because the dick, height, muscle, voice changes ALOT when you start puberty, but you will still change not as much as it was in the start obviously, example, when i was 12 in 3 months of summer i grew 8 cm, in the past summers only 2-3 BUT IM STILL GROWING OBVIOUSLY, so no worries man, you will still change alot, dont think your going to look 23 at 16 thats not normal, everything has its time
yeah ive seen videos of guys just hitting puberty and then 1 year later, fully developed facial structure, beard , chest hair ,etc

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
also his eyebrows at the ends are also thinning and nearly completely gone if you look closely, that can only happen around the same time of norwood bc both are caused by the same thingView attachment 3232155
Is that true is dht causing your eyebrow hairs to fall of?

I actually genetically have pretty thin eyebrows I just grew them using minoxidil and different oils. This is me at 13, and the last pic is me at 14. I grew my eyebrows and you can see that im not an early bloomer since I only became more masculine in face recently like a less than a year ago I would say. Rn im 15. Also I had a flat browridge at the start of the age 14 it only appeared when I was turning 15. Also my bone age is 14.3 and my real age is 15.3 it means I would still have one last growth spurt, I did an x-ray and my growth plates are opened
ok nvm you proved me wrong your not losing hair or eyebrows uts just your genes naturally thin brows/hairdelete these photos please bc its bad to post your images i didnt realise your soo young yeah your defo still growing i think

• +1
No don’t worry those images are me at different time periods like year ago, 2 years ago and the picture of me as a little kid was when I was 4 or 5 I don’t remember
ok nvm you proved me wrong your not losing hair or eyebrows uts just your genes naturally thin brows/hairdelete these photos please bc its bad to post your images i didnt realise your soo young yeah your defo still growing i think

No don’t worry those images are me at different time periods like year ago, 2 years ago and the picture of me as a little kid was when I was 4 or 5 I don’t remember
ik but still just edit the post to a .

• +1
YES YOU DUMBASS, you can have thick eyebrows from childhood bc its genetic,but its not genetic to be missing half your fucking eyebrows you retard they arnt the same thing
You just joined meaning you are probably a minor from TikTok. To top it all off you have zero idea, what an actually receding hairline looks like.
Show a dermatologist these pics and he will laugh at you.

literally no brow ridge to be seen doe