Cool philtrums and weird looking gals. Please.

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken

Post weird looking people who you think look good. Post weird looking philtrums with a beautiful face attached.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and cancercell
@cancercell @Lebgfinal

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32486

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 32486 and UndiagnosedSchizo
is the first not just erik jon with female filter

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Akhi
he mogs you
he is you probably keep up the act. he mogs me in looking like an autistic alien thats true though

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and UndiagnosedSchizo
is the first not just erik jon with female filter
No it is not. Vita West. I don't think that's her actual name I think she stole it from Virginia Woolf's dyke friend.
Clarity

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 18582
@Akhi is such a lil coward for talking all this smack but being too scared to reveal his main account

rat behavior
Bet he looks like timothee chalamet irl given his rat rodent mouse behaviour

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 30552
Physiognomy is fake I am hoping this guy underdogs uppercuts the both of you because he's getting an unfair assault.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 18582
Physiognomy is fake I am hoping this guy underdogs uppercuts the both of you because he's getting an unfair assault.
You will hope no such thing.

• JFL
doubt it. if he looked like a rat he'd at least be in closer DNA with humans. he probably looks like an alien freak, but acts like a frenzied rat. thats my guess

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32486
You will hope no such thing.
It's too late. IDK much about Erik Jon but I've seen the name and photos thrown around and he looks to be a beautiful scandinavian/german/possibly baltic or eastern euro guy. I love orange hair much like that one guy.

• JFL
doubt it. if he looked like a rat he'd at least be in closer DNA with humans. he probably looks like an alien freak, but acts like a frenzied rat. thats my guess
Sounds about right user with colton haynes and his husband in his avi

• +1
  • JFL
It's too late. IDK much about Erik Jon but I've seen the name and photos thrown around and he looks to be a beautiful scandinavian/german/possibly baltic or eastern euro guy. I love orange hair much like that one guy.
i mean u find the first girl to be hot so its understable you like his alien looks

• +1
  • JFL
i mean u find the first girl to be hot so its understable you like his alien looks
I love gay aliens! No cap, etc. I seriously do from De Poot to whoever else is a gay alien.
Bobby pins

• JFL
The looks are alien only to a Swarthy Southern Euro Soul.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
looks like a freak. id probably shit my pants staring at one of these aliens irl on LSD but u do u
You'd probably shit your pants on LSD because you were sexually abused as a child and lack bowel autonomy, you're nearly defenseless so LSD easily strips down the paper thin wall you have to circuit bend the raw nodes of your brain one touch to VCC away from making the whole system go haywire.

• JFL
You'd probably shit your pants on LSD because you were sexually abused as a child and lack bowel autonomy, you're nearly defenseless so LSD easily strips down the paper thin wall you have to circuit bend the raw nodes of your brain one touch to VCC away from making the whole system go haywire.
:jag: was is blud yapping about

ive done LSD over 80 times, yes my brain eventually malfunctioned by it was about 1/95 trips. the others were extrmely NT

• JFL
:jag: was is blud yapping about

ive done LSD over 80 times, yes my brain eventually malfunctioned by it was about 1/95 trips. the others were extrmely NT
What is :jag:? Doesn't jag mean something in scandinavian languages. Jeg is I I think

• JFL
Bump. @Xangsane Did the girls who filmed you for being handsome and HTN+ have abnormal philtrums? Is the philtrum a deal breaker for you? Joaqin Phoenix has a cleft lip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18582 and UndiagnosedSchizo
What is :jag:? Doesn't jag mean something in scandinavian languages. Jeg is I I think
lookism OG term for a guy at a baseball game going "wtf?" holding his hand up and making a dirty face

• +1
  • JFL
lookism OG term for a guy at a baseball game going "wtf?" holding his hand up and making a dirty face
Thank you for actually explaining that. Half of the time when I ask someone a question on this site they find a sly way to mock me for being autistic and are intentionally vague or do not answer my question at all. Genuinely appreciated.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Mittendorf mogs her sister. Know this.
Sister

• JFL
why is the top of his head blurred
It's not blurred it's pixelated. An unkeen eye is feminine and a symptom of klinefelter's syndrome. You're virtually a eunuch.

• JFL
It's not blurred it's pixelated. An unkeen eye is feminine and a symptom of klinefelter's syndrome. You're virtually a eunuch.
no, I don’t have klinefelters but @Yuno_howitez does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Average .is user:
IMG 0089

Average .org user:
IMG 0094

• JFL
lol, he’s probably fucking his gf rn
Too bad she eventually seek out a large cocked NT jock who doesn’t look like he just came from Mars. He has a small penis

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Too bad she eventually seek out a large cocked NT jock who doesn’t look like he just came from Mars. He has a small penis
do you have visual evidence that his penis is small?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32486
Dwayne white

• JFL