Cop brutally kills black women

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Holy hell, brutal way to go. Usually the shootings are justified, but this time the cops fucked up badly… @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @Jason Voorhees BLM

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: mulattomogger, watah, datboijj and 18 others
on skibidi you will avenge her, dattebayo

• JFL
Reactions: ZachS, rand anon, ryuken and 6 others
This forum feels like /pol/

It's honestly way better, since I get to see niggers get put down with audio and everything. But why are these threads even here? 😂

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, darkromantica, liberiangrimreaper and 6 others
Holy hell, brutal way to go. Usually the shootings are justified, but this time the cops fucked up badly… @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @Jason Voorhees BLM

Usually American cops are never justified they just shoot like pussies. American cops are living proof that the 2nd amendment is the most retarded law any western nation could ahev and why the rest of us don’t follow suit. America is fucked because it’s such a entrenched thing in there that they can’t get rid of it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DeadTrees, Thebbcmaxxer, Ascending2Tyrone and 4 others

It's honestly way better, since I get to see niggers get put down with audio and everything. But why are these threads even here? 😂
Fucking disgusting demonic prick

Absolutely rotten evil and vile to the core.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Thebbcmaxxer, Ascending2Tyrone and 7 others

op migrated from chimpout.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Hetman Vilkas, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others
Fucking disgusting demonic prick

Absolutely rotten evil and vile to the core.
If the races were reversed, niggers would celebrate

Not like it matters, that disgusting spider whore almost surely already laid eggs somewhere and has had her niglets spawn roaming around civilization

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, rand anon, slavicpsycho and 8 others

Unfortunate outcome but blacks need to learn how to live in a developed civilization. Cooperating with law enforcement is a part of that.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, RichardSpencel, looksmaxxed and 2 others

Not like it matters, that disgusting spider whore almost surely already laid eggs somewhere and has had her niglets spawn roaming around civilization
Average .org user

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mulattomogger, watah, datboijj and 7 others
Can’t really tell if this was a case of dindu or these cops were just untrained degens. Either way, the shit is sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Hetman Vilkas, Xangsane and 2 others
Can’t really tell if this was a case of dindu or these cops were just untrained degens. Either way, the shit is sad.
Both

But it's really fucking stupid for 2 cops to gun down a woman because she was holding a pan

I'd be legit scared to call the police in the USA because they would find any excuse to empty their mags

I'd also be scared to just casually roam around the streets knowing that any random nigger can legally own a gun too

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomogger, datboijj, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
This is worse than GTA V cops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and murdah

Whooaahh...

This is like... skilled racism.

I couldn't produce something this racist if I tried, and I am not a fan of colored folks .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, watah, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others
deserved

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, aesthetic beauty, Hetman Vilkas and 4 others
Both

But it's really fucking stupid for 2 cops to gun down a woman because she was holding a pan

I'd be legit scared to call the police in the USA because they would find any excuse to empty their mags

I'd also be scared to just casually roam around the streets knowing that any random nigger can legally own a gun too
cops here are basically like the mafia, they'll find any reason to empty their mags for whatever reason possible.

same shit happened in Florida, but to a white veteran as well, he got shot just because he didn't want to come inside and then get brutalized.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomogger, Thebbcmaxxer, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Both

There’s a clear distinction between an old woman in genuine need of help due to mental issues and a feral thug with mal intentions because shiettttt.

The common theme of the latter unfortunately blurs the lines between the former in the eyes of LE.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, sub6manletnozygos, murdah and 1 other person
cops here are basically like the mafia, they'll find any reason to empty their mags for whatever reason possible.

same shit happened in Florida, but to a white veteran as well, he got shot just because he didn't want to come inside and then get brutalized.
Why do they do that?
Was the policeman who killed the white veteran black?

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
it's a nigger, who cares. i get it if some black lawyer wants some gibsmedat, but white people who make a big deal out of this are cucks.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, RichardSpencel, murdah and 1 other person
If she actually was going to attack him, he should have tazed her instead.
Murder is useless unless she was some thugmaxed woman with a weapon.

Usually American cops are never justified they just shoot like pussies. American cops are living proof that the 2nd amendment is the most retarded law any western nation could ahev and why the rest of us don’t follow suit. America is fucked because it’s such a entrenched thing in there that they can’t get rid of it
the 2nd amendment protects people's rights to have guns, not cops, you fucking uneducated retard :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
hope the cops rot in hell + death pentaly

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Thebbcmaxxer, human03 and 3 others
it was reparations for black crime rate :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
“it was reparations for black crime rate”

IMG 6958

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, watah, datboijj and 13 others
That steaming water could have injured him he had cause

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, HeightPilledum, RichardSpencel and 2 others
cops are pathetic. Just straight up bitches who probably got bullied their whole life. Imagine being this scared of an old lady

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, watah, halloweed and 5 others
Grayson was charged with first-degree murder, aggravated battery with a firearm, and official misconduct on July 17. He pleaded not guilty to the charges. He is held in jail without bail.[4]

Her Family has a big pay day in their future!!! They be gettin a new crib and some hot wheels to cruise in between parties.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, RichardSpencel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Officer that shot should face prison time. There was no need to escalate the situation that fast. Especially when it's an old lady. She wouldn't have done shit anyways. All over a pot of boiling water, insane.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, aesthetic beauty, Zoom759 and 2 others
If she actually was going to attack him, he should have tazed her instead.
Murder is useless unless she was some thugmaxed woman with a weapon.
Exactly. But this lady had a bonnet on and she was completely terrified. Terrible judgement by the officer, especially with threatening to shoot her in the head and doing just that. What did he expect out of that.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, aesthetic beauty and murdah
cops are pathetic. Just straight up bitches who probably got bullied their whole life. Imagine being this scared of an old lady
blacks are worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, enchanted_elixir, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
Officer that shot should face prison time. There was no need to escalate the situation that fast. Especially when it's an old lady. She wouldn't have done shit anyways. All over a pot of boiling water, insane.
if i was his defense i would argue for nigger fatigue syndrome. then i would present all the cases where niggers came close to, or committed violence against him, causing sntm (sudden nigger twitch movement) ptsd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, RichardSpencel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
if i was his defense i would argue for nigger fatigue syndrome. then i would present all the cases where niggers came close to, or committed violence against him, causing sntm (sudden nigger twitch movement) ptsd.
“I will shoot you in the face” with your camera turned off is an excellent defense case

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and enchanted_elixir
What the fuck are these terms :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, aesthetic beauty, RichardSpencel and 2 others
The issue is there is no plausible evidence to support your claim, because she immediately apologized and complied by falling to the floor. What she didn't do was put the pot away, but when you're scared shitless and have a gun pointed right towards your held, you don't know what the hell the next move you should do will be.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
Jfl I thought GTA V cops were unrealistic for shooting Franklin cause he bumped in their car a little bit, seems pretty realistic to me now

• JFL
  • So Sad
He wasn't scared of the old lady.

• +1
  • JFL
The issue is there is no plausible evidence to support your claim, because she immediately apologized and complied by falling to the floor. What she didn't do was put the pot away, but when you're scared shitless and have a gun pointed right towards your held, you don't know what the hell the next move you should do will be.
oh ok, i didn't have the sound on. i thought she just started saying fuck you punk ass bitches i'm gonna douse this boiling water on you crackas :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Mkhzee and murdah

Jfl at niggers existing

oh ok, i didn't have the sound on. i thought she just started saying fuck you punk ass bitches i'm gonna douse this boiling water on you crackas :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What too much nigger fatigue does to a MF

I felt the aryan energy 10 miles away

• Hmm...
one of the few situations where the nigger isn’t completely in the wrong, cop should def be charged

• +1
one of the few situations where the nigger isn’t completely in the wrong, cop should def be charged
Usually niggas scream BLM over their own actions but in this case its objectively not their fault

Please let there be more of this, TND

• Hmm...
Wrong, cops were most likely the dumb bullies themselves that were too stupid to get a decent paying jobs + sad that no one cares about their bullying intimidating attitude in the real adult world outside of school, so chose a job (in this case being a cop) in order to get an income + being able to feel like their powerful with their gun and badge.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, fukmylyf and murdah
the problem is, black people and leftist cucks will always blame the whites/cops. so we have to adopt the same stance to counteract that. we must always blame the black person/suspect even if the cop is wrong. we must create a culture of dindu nuffins but for cops. :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
mah deputy is a good deputy he dindu nuffins :forcedsmile:

mah deputy is a good deputy he dindu nuffins :forcedsmile:
You’re an idiot. This isn’t 2020 where liberals and BLM supporters scream “he dindu nuffin” niggers get called out on their bullshit grifting nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus