Cope vs Legit heightmaxxing methods

Deleted member 14157

Deleted member 14157

Bronze
So far shit like Niacin and MK677 seems like a cope to me. MK677 just looks like it increases hunger hormone making you eat more and increasing your insulin. Niacin, you have to take that shit on an empty stomach just for small boosts in growth hormone that don't last. Aromatase inhibitors are legit and delay growth plate closure. Melatonin sounds alright, even if I don't get a huge GH increase, I can sleep better.

Have not tried peptides yet or GH, and am looking into them. Does anyone have any suggestions for supp's that might help? I'm taking multivitamins and vit D to fill in any nutritional gaps or deficiencies.

I'm 17 right now and I'm not sure where I could get my hands on clean needles for peptides. I really don't trust buying them off sarm dealer websites. Any discussion or insight on these things are welcome.

TL;DR, Niacin and MK677 is cope to me. Melatonin helps sleep even if it doesn't do anything crazy for GH. AI's are legit, filling in any nutrition gaps with vitamins. Needles online are suspect as fuck, and I want to stay safe while injecting peptides. If anyone else is taking peptides or GH, I'd love to hear how you do it and your progress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
how tall are you rn?

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
How can you tell if your plates ain't fused yet? Did you check a doctor?

HGH and aromatase inhibitors under the age of 16-17 are the only non cope methods.

• +1
Reactions: Howl
HGH and aromatase inhibitors under the age of 16-17 are the only non cope methods.
This, also It's high dose GH that gives you results. Not some 2-3ui shit but 10+ ius.

This, also It's high dose GH that gives you results. Not some 2-3ui shit but 10+ ius.
:lul: 10iu :lul:

10ius will give you acromegaly

:lul: 10iu :lul:

10ius will give you acromegaly
Look at the studies yourself. Never said It was risk free. GH has a quite risky pharmacokinetic profile indeed.

Look at the studies yourself. Never said It was risk free. GH has a quite risky pharmacokinetic profile indeed.
Not at 2-3 ius per day

mk 677 isnt a cope if combined with peptides