@copeandrope i got a question bro

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
@CopeAndRope is their a way to increase the bizygomatic width ? and bi-temporal width

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Mse increases mouth and alar width not the bigonial thankfully fagga increases that i need 1 for the upper face and the temporal base.

Mse increases mouth and alar width not the bigonial thankfully fagga increases that i need 1 for the upper face and the temporal base.
MSE along with MSDO will increase your entire facial width together with IPD.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and chadpreetinthemaking
MSE along with MSDO will increase your entire facial width together with IPD.
This one.

But I have to add, that the more you go away from the split, the less the displacement will be.

U need a ban

why you want to increase bi temporal widht?

why you want to increase bi temporal widht?

If your gonna increase the entire width of the face you want all the ratio's to be equal you don't want 1 part looking to small

If your gonna increase the entire width of the face you want all the ratio's to be equal you don't want 1 part looking to small
lol prove it to me

Mid Jan, last consultation and hopefully starting of February I'll install the devices.
Post a before/after of just your jawline, this should be good ngl

lol prove it to me

You can see he looks subtle worse off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Chadelite
Facepuller can simulate a facial ante the key to aesthetics however it will not do what i described here
what is facial ante?

i thought facepuller is mewing on steroids

what is facial ante?

i thought facepuller is mewing on steroids

It is mewing on steroids for it's intended task it can move the lower 3rd anteriorly however it will not expand the face laterally like what i have described here

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Chadelite
A simple palate expander will increase bizygomatic width, I had one around 14-15 and now I have 6 inch bizygomatic width.

The best way to increase bigonial is to chew falim for masseters, to the degree required for your face, and create the illusion of a larger bigonial width, otherwise just stubble max on top of that.

i need the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962