Coping faggots who are unable to drive

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice

Jfl at them. Just look at how pathetic they are:

"I walked for an hour this morning and beat the bus, which followed, but could not catch up."

I will try to outran a bus brah.

"I also can‘t drive. Never wanted to and am happy today, that I never contributed much to the killing of people and our planet from that angle."

Cars are bad for the environment brah!!!

Or the typical humblebrag which literally adds nothing to the conversation. What he says does not even make sense:
"Don’t even worry about it. I passed my test age 17 and am now 60."

Why should I be worried because of this? What a fucking retard. People like this do not deserve to drive.

They also want to take the cars away from men:
"(The guy celebrated passing his test by speeding, and is a perfect example of why no teenager should be allowed behind a wheel, in my opinion.)"

They also do this by pushing the agenda of (((self-driving cars))):
"No, I decided I was best placed waiting for self-driving cars, after attempting to learn about 15 years ago."

I will say it again. Driving is the most important ability in this life and era. It is a fact. Everybody who disagrees here, is a also a coping faggot or just someone who wants to brag about it because he is capable of driving. If you are not capable of driving, you should unironically kill yourself because you are being emasculated by teenage females who can drive without any efforts whatsoever. This is beyond emasculating.

@rightfulcel @Vermilioncore @personalityinkwell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Hades, Deleted member 9837 and 19 others
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Flooksmax.me%2Fattachments%2F1-gif.652550%2F&hash=5f14c379cb11795e6c0529a213b16775

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, owlofathena, PYT and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I worked hard to pass my drivers test. I made posts about it. But I am seriously reconsidering. It's not worth it for me because I can get to work by bus.

• Ugh..
Substantive thread.

I can barely ride my bicycle because the traffic in my city traumatized me ( no bicycle lanes ). I can't even begin to think at what would be to drive. It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
I can barely ride my bicycle because the traffic in my city traumatized me ( no bicycle lanes ). I can't even begin to think at what would be to drive. It's over.

This is so fucking brutal. I also failed my bicycle test back at elementary school due to the fact I only drove with one hand.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, lutte, Need2Ascend and 5 others
The drivingpill is fuckin brootal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4612
This is so fucking brutal. I also failed my bicycle test back at elementary school due to the fact I only drove with one hand.
isnt very alpha and sign of high t to be able to do that, especially as a kid? also brutal on having cycling tests in school, most kids absolutely mogged me at having insane speed and stamina, and doing tricks ,though one reason for being so bad was that i always had the worst bike because my parents hated me

• So Sad
isnt very alpha and sign of high t to be able to do that, especially as a kid?

I was just messing around a bit and then I fialed the test. It is truly over at this point.

• +1

• +1
I have a license and my dad left me his car to drive but I dont use it because my town is so small I can go from one side of it to the other by just walking in like 30 minutes

My driving school lessons begin next week, if everything works out

Driver license is only half of the equation tho

"I walked for an hour this morning and beat the bus, which followed, but could not catch up."

"I also can‘t drive. Never wanted to and am happy today, that I never contributed much to the killing of people and our planet from that angle."

Or the typical humblebrag which literally adds nothing to the conversation. What he says does not even make sense:

Why should I be worried because of this? What a fucking retard. People like this do not deserve to drive.

"(The guy celebrated passing his test by speeding, and is a perfect example of why no teenager should be allowed behind a wheel, in my opinion.)"

"No, I decided I was best placed waiting for self-driving cars, after attempting to learn about 15 years ago."

I will say it again. Driving is the most important ability in this life and era. It is a fact. Everybody who disagrees here, is a also a coping faggot or just someone who wants to brag about it because he is capable of driving. If you are not capable of driving, you should unironically kill yourself because you are being emasculated by teenage females who can drive without any efforts whatsoever. This is beyond emasculating.

they should shut the fuck up.

Yesterday i was forced to take the bus, keep in mind i live near a Gymnasium.

The bus was full of teens screaming and laughing.
It was so full i couldnt even sit and had to stand for the whole 30min bus ride since it kept getting more crowded. People were literally pressed on each other.

It was a horrible expierence.

It is over.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
I have no need to learn how to drive a car since I just stay inside all day.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and godsmistake
Sounds like something is driving you crazy and your are hitting a lot of roadblocks. It must really grind your gears to see people driving while you cant even get your license. I hope that you can shift gears in your life and start going down a better road. You need to steer your life in a better direction and put the brakes on your bad habits. If you kick it up a gear then your hard work will pay off and you can get a push start down the highway of life

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
dn

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
I agree. I said this multiple times and I’ll say it again: If I learned to drive it would solve every problem I have. Someone should make a documentary of my life and call the film “The Man Who Couldn’t Drive” and it would chronicle my life as a 25 year old faggot who suffers great pain and sorrow due to my inability to do something that comes natural to everyone else — drive.

Women speed down the freeway while texting

meanwhile I can’t even drive on an empty dirt road going 5 mph.

I don’t know why God created me this way

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman and Tyronecell

27 yo here.
No driving license.
Never had to drive.
Always had ppl to drive me around. Even had an old car my parents gave me to bait friends into driving me somewhere.
Live in Paris atm, no fkin car needed.

Driver license pill is a tale from the suburbs / country side.

Driving is super easy though jfl, and incredibly fun and it is a freedom

Gas to go forward, break to stop. Spin the wheel to turn. Road rules are made so that any retard could understand them. Red light = stop, Green = Go :feelsuhh: Thats like 90% of the driving. Most of the car accidents are due to ignorant/idiot people making stupid decisions.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope
Gas to go forward, break to stop. Spin the wheel to turn. Road rules are made so that any retard could understand them. Red light = stop, Green = Go :feelsuhh: Thats like 90% of the driving. Most of the car accidents are due to ignorant/idiot people making stupid decisions.

Brag.

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Cope. The driver licence pill is the ultimate black pill. It looks like that you are not blackpilled at all.

If you cannot drive, you are being destroyed by females.
stfu with this retarded driver license pill , stop being an idiot , there's greater things in life, stop with this bullshit bro.

stfu with this retarded driver license pill , stop being an idiot , there's greater things in life, stop with this bullshit bro.

Cope. There is nothing else.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Flooksmax.me%2Fattachments%2F1-gif.652550%2F&hash=5f14c379cb11795e6c0529a213b16775
bullcrap, if I had a car (and a drivers license) I'd still have nowhere to go with it and girls wouldn't stand still in the middle of the road to make me stop, let them in and fuck her so no difference at all. Any chad has a car so why would they want to be with a subhuma loser with a subaudi car?

Nigga tell me why that puzzle piece looks like a human

Isn't getting your driving licence easy af in the USA?

I don't own car nor do I need one in my daily life but having a license is nice for being able to go places easily when you want to. "Car culture" is low class and no one who lives in a large city needs one but it's still good for social life and job opportunities

What's it like not being able to drive? Can you just not handle the pedals and gears? Can you not even drive automatic?

Isn't getting your driving licence easy af in the USA?

Yes, it is easier but I would still fail there.

I don't own car nor do I need one in my daily life but having a license is nice for being able to go places easily when you want to. "Car culture" is low class and no one who lives in a large city needs one but it's still good for social life and job opportunities

What's it like not being able to drive? Can you just not handle the pedals and gears? Can you not even drive automatic?

I even failed at driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it.

you should unironically rope if you can't drive :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Learning to drive in real life actually has a less steep learning curve than learning to drive in a video game :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and LastGerman
you should unironically rope if you can't drive :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Learning to drive in real life actually has a less steep learning curve than learning to drive in a video game :lul:
it does?

Driving isn't even hard anyone can learn in under a few lessons jfl if you don't know how to drive

Imagine not having the freedom to go where you want when you want

Driving isn't even hard anyone can learn in under a few lessons jfl if you don't know how to drive

Imagine not having the freedom to go where you want when you want

I learnt to drive a manual car in 10 mins with a friend's brother when I was 14 ngl

Stop bragging.