coping with drugs

iitsnik

iitsnik

Iron
I got into taking hella Benadryl because I really am interested in the outcome, its scary but thrilling to not remember shit and just black out and also see shit. Tripped on it many times at high dosages and almost killed myself doing it I feel very self destructive. Anyways, been taking Benadryl like every single night now because it makes me have crazy dreams but I fucked myself up even more taking this shit because now I feel like I’m going crazy. I’m seeing bugs and spiderwebs in my vision, or things dart across the wall. I even hear people talking to me in gibberish, all of this even when sober. I feel paranoid and alone and people keep leaving me.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
The dreams are the best parts

• +1
Reactions: castizo and iitsnik
OP discovers the slippery slope of addiction

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ey88
Ben’s are soo bad idk if I’m allowed to say this but DMX is more safe and won’t give you dementia and Alzheimer’s when you’re older like Ben’s will, but why not do mushrooms

I got into taking hella Benadryl because I really am interested in the outcome, its scary but thrilling to not remember shit and just black out and also see shit. Tripped on it many times at high dosages and almost killed myself doing it I feel very self destructive. Anyways, been taking Benadryl like every single night now because it makes me have crazy dreams but I fucked myself up even more taking this shit because now I feel like I’m going crazy. I’m seeing bugs and spiderwebs in my vision, or things dart across the wall. I even hear people talking to me in gibberish, all of this even when sober. I feel paranoid and alone and people keep leaving me.
You are utterly an idiot. Quit doing this shit motherfucker. Stop coping and accept

Just drink some fucking beer dude

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Ben’s are soo bad idk if I’m allowed to say this but DMX is more safe and won’t give you dementia and Alzheimer’s when you’re older like Ben’s will, but why not do mushrooms
I do all that shit, DXM more often than not

subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iitsnik and ey88
Did you see shadow people?

• +1
Reactions: iitsnik