Coping with Friends

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I’m tired of being a high inhibited introverted aspie fuck with only a few casual friends. I’m already not going to get any action, so I’m gonna cope to the fullest by trying to make friends with some brocels and create memories with them. Wish me luck. I don’t expect to be an NT mogger but at this moment I don’t even try socially

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, SAQUIB66, Deleted member 24278 and 3 others
Brutal no view pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and sorrowfulsad
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
I’m tired of being a high inhibited introverted aspie fuck with only a few casual friends. I’m already not going to get any action, so I’m gonna cope to the fullest by trying to make friends with some brocels and create memories with them. Wish me luck. I don’t expect to be an NT mogger but at this moment I don’t even try socially
Don't stop trying brocel

• Love it
Good for you, I can recommend joining a fighting gym people there are usually really nice and when you physically fight someone it creates a deep bond without even talking much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 26410, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Make friends with females. It will be much more enjoyable.

Male friends won't provide certain feelings/emotions their counterpart would.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, try2beme, autistic_tendencies and 5 others

I agree

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and Kroker
i wish you the best homie

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 26410

Just have meaningless shallow excuses for a conversation with foids theory

That’s true! Although I wouldn’t be able to date them because of my subpar looks, having hope that something will occur is better than giving up all hope

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
That’s true! Although I wouldn’t be able to date them because of my subpar looks, having hope that something will occur is better than giving up all hope
i have a lot more female friends after looksmaxxing, the orbiters theory is kinda legit, but only girls i can't find attractive

• +1
Reactions: chudbob
You are a MTN ???or a subhuman

Good luck trying to get some Brocels. Im in the same boat just trying to get new friends but honestly most of them just use me for drugs supply lmao so Im trying to get sober normal friends but all the people I possibly know take drugs some more some less but they all just take drugs so idk where to find normal sober friends

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

HOw do you even make female friends?

Just have meaningless shallow excuses for a conversation with foids theory
More than just a conversation.

I would like to get high with a female than a male friend for instance.

Idk where you come from but I'm lacking the soft side in my life. Had male friends for my entire life. I had enough, time to look for other experiences/feelings etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341 and Deleted member 26410
i have a lot more female friends after looksmaxxing, the orbiters theory is kinda legit, but only girls i can't find attractive
Just like you have something which you can easily have and don't have feelings for them and just wanting something better

i really want a girlfriend i think it would help with my feelings of isolation

• +1
Just like you have something which you can easily have and don't have feelings for them and just wanting something better
humans are cursed with boredom, everything gets boring eventually. the validation still feels good tho

• +1
More than just a conversation.

I would like to get high with a female than a male friend for instance.

Idk where you come from but I'm lacking the soft side in my life. Had male friends for my entire life. I had enough, time to look for other experiences/feelings etc.
Women are caring and feels better to be with them ...it can be your mother or sister ..i feel this because my mither died recently

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker and lilxder2
Just talk to them like you talk to boys nigga
Nigga I talk to my friends like a total retard, what are you supposed to talk to foids about when you have 0 common interest with them

It depends on looks you should at least be MTN..

Nigga I talk to my friends like a total retard, what are you supposed to talk to foids about when you have 0 common interest with them
You lost social skills retard

• So Sad
Reactions: lilxder2
Women are caring and feels better to be with them ...it can be your mother or sister ..i feel this because my mither died recently
I'm really sorry bhai

It depends on looks you should at least be MTN..
i suck socially but if i looksmaxed i think i could be decent i have been losing weight from fasting as of recent

• WTF
Indeed my friend. They do help with those feelings you're lacking.

Looksmaxx and go get a baddie.

RIP. May you find solace.

HOw do you even make female friends?
At work, school, social circle. You kinda need to meet them on daily basis to establish friendship then escalate it from there.

Or nightouts/hookups depending on your looks level.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341 and lilxder2

thats what im going to do im gonna start working out

• +1

RIP. May you find solace.

At work, school. You kinda need to meet them on daily basis to establish friendship then escalate it from there.

Or nightouts/hookups depending on your looks level.
@lilxder2 this is the way i talk to girls ..it is the last year of my high school

• +1
Sadly it's the only way to fuck in real life it seems, you have to "have friends".

• So Sad
I can’t lie I troll this forum frequently but it’s nice to see positivity out of .org. This might be the first time it’s happened

• +1
Reactions: chudbob and lilxder2
I can’t lie I troll this forum frequently but it’s nice to see positivity out of .org. This might be the first time it’s happened
I am an indian that's why atleast half curry😂

Did you post your face here and what you got rated my autists here?
I haven’t posted my face here yet. But I’ve pmed a few people and they all say Average Asian or slightly LTN

• So Sad
  • +1