coping with heavy rain rn

lestoa

lestoa

Kraken
will cope with heavy rain and detroid become human until i ascended to htn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and 97baHater
detroit become human is very good,have you played silent hill 2 remake?i just cracked it but i have to finish god of war ragnarok first

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Raw carnivore and semen retention will ascend you in 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 81734
detroit become human is very good,have you played silent hill 2 remake?i just cracked it but i have to finish god of war ragnarok first
Didnt played sh2 yet, shit is expensive af need the money for roids rn. New games are always expensive asf. God of war ragnarok was alright i liked it. Played it on my ps5.
Detroid become human is insane.

Carbohydrates diet + nuts will ascend you in 3 months

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cooldude1231 and lestoa
SHAUN

• JFL
Didnt played sh2 yet, shit is expensive af need the money for roids rn. New games are always expensive asf. God of war ragnarok was alright i liked it. Played it on my ps5.
Detroid become human is insane.
crack it if you have pc imagine spending money on anything besides steroids and food

• JFL
i wish,also opinions on buying shoes that make me 6 ft 2 that look like normal shoes+buy contact lenses like zeta?

i wish,also opinions on buying shoes that make me 6 ft 2 that look like normal shoes+buy contact lenses like zeta?
fucking mirin

i wear shoe lifts + air force 1 so i can fraud to 6ft2-3 while being 6ft1 barefoot

i wear make up to school
i wear t10 eye contact lenses

fraud at any time everywhere buddy boyo

Mirin high iq choices.
Two great games. Love them

• Love it
fucking mirin

i wear shoe lifts + air force 1 so i can fraud to 6ft2-3 while being 6ft1 barefoot

i wear make up to school
i wear t10 eye contact lenses

fraud at any time everywhere buddy boyo
i fraud 5 ft 11/6 ft with lifts+jordans,bb cream at school,thought abt buying sneakers that make me 6 ft 2+lenses after accutane i will prob be htn-chadlite,haircut+highlights+losing weight+bb cream ascended me hard

i fraud 5 ft 11/6 ft with lifts+jordans,bb cream at school,thought abt buying sneakers that make me 6 ft 2+lenses after accutane i will prob be htn-chadlite,haircut+highlights+losing weight+bb cream ascended me hard
you are fucking mirin
only time when i see you post on this forum its always bout looksmaxxing

keep doing what you are doing

will start my cycle in january when cut is over

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
you are fucking mirin
only time when i see you post on this forum its always bout looksmaxxing

keep doing what you are doing

will start my cycle in january when cut is over
my cycle ends in 7 weeks and i started adding 50mg anavar like 3 days ago,i will order 10g accutane and retatrutide in 3 weeks so that it arrives when i cruise on 175 mg test so i will get clear skin+lose less muscle because of cruise and i will get to around 8% bf

• +1
my cycle ends in 7 weeks and i started adding 50mg anavar like 3 days ago,i will order 10g accutane and retatrutide in 3 weeks so that it arrives when i cruise on 175 mg test so i will get clear skin+lose less muscle because of cruise and i will get to around 8% bf
Where do you have all of the money from ?
I needed to brutally wageslave for couple of months to have all the money together for my softmax psl autism

Where do you have all of the money from ?
I needed to brutally wageslave for couple of months to have all the money together for my softmax psl autism
i get about 350$ a month pocket money from my dad,i also scam on the internet but my dad is not a fan of this so i stopped

i get about 350$ a month pocket money from my dad
damn 350??????????????
thats fucking insane
i also scam on the internet but my dad is not a fan of this so i stopped
fraudster.....

a painting of a wolf sitting under a tree overlooking the ocean

damn 350??????????????
thats fucking insane
yeah bro its crazy,i dont really like my dad tbh because he did some things im not a fan of but yeah he gives me money