CopingVolcel reminds me of the autistic doctor on The Good Doctor (Shaun)

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
No disrespect to him and not trying to say copingvolcel is autistic but holy shit he looks like him (gives vibes of him)

@copingvolcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5969 and 5 others
man's boutta write a 5page essay on how he's not actually a doctor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, EverythingMattersCel, ManzareK and 17 others
I really like Freddie Highmore but I am nothing like him, I'm not british, I'm not short, and my face doesn't look like his at all.

My true celebrity lookalike is Tom Welling when he was younger, because although he was better looking than I am, here are the features that we both have:

1) Tall (he is 6 foot 3, I am 6 foot 4)
2) Small frame
3) Deepset round eyes
4) Thick eyebrows
5) Similar nose
6) Thick lips
7) Thick Straight hair
8) Good jaw with high cheekbones
9) Blue eyes (his are a lighter shade of blue than me though)

And before some of you start claiming that he has a big frame look here:
Desktop Screenshot 20200714   13593211 min
5244c333df10b0cd29116754e8d24f8c
0vqFvQI8ewk3 Vf3Mt0dnCoQAZx8TUqTNNJtiJXupSE

This shows that even with a small frame, you can still get a good physique. You just end up looking more stocky and less wide which is still a nice look.

So all the users who made fun of my frame really have no idea what they are talking about because even with a small frame you can look great. This shows that anyone can benefit from gymmaxxing, no matter what your genetics are, because you'll still look muscular even if you're not wide.

The main reason why I don't look as good as him is due to harmony and proportions, which shows that PSL is mostly defined by your harmony if your facial features are average.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, EverythingMattersCel, WadlowMaxxing and 10 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing and lutte
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and lutte
Tbh, without making the research for that post, I never would have discovered that it is actually possible to have a small frame even as a tall guy and that it will still look great but it will be completely different. Guys who have a small frame will have a much thicker chest and thicker lats than guys who have wide shoulders because they are more stocky since they are very narrow.
While guys who have a bigger frame, are going to have wider but thinner lats and a thinner chest too, so it's a trade-off. None of them is better than the other.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I really like Freddie Highmore but I am nothing like him, I'm not british, I'm not short, and my face doesn't look like his at all.

My true celebrity lookalike is Tom Welling when he was younger, because although he was better looking than I am, here are the features that we both have:

1) Tall (he is 6 foot 3, I am 6 foot 4)
2) Small frame
3) Deepset round eyes
4) Thick eyebrows
5) Similar nose
6) Thick lips
7) Thick Straight hair
8) Good jaw with high cheekbones
9) Blue eyes (his are a lighter shade of blue than me though)

And before some of you start claiming that he has a big frame look here:
View attachment 891891View attachment 891892View attachment 891893

This shows that even with a small frame, you can still get a good physique. You just end up looking more stocky and less wide which is still a nice look.

So all the users who made fun of my frame really have no idea what they are talking about because even with a small frame you can look great. This shows that anyone can benefit from gymmaxxing, no matter what your genetics are, because you'll still look muscular even if you're not wide.

The main reason why I don't look as good as him is due to harmony and proportions, which shows that PSL is mostly defined by your harmony if your facial features are average.
So you're saying if you had the right proportions you've probably be him

• +1
So you're saying if you had the right proportions you've probably be him
For that, I would need to also have the same phenotype, and the exact same bones and so on. In other words, it would be impossible, I'm not his doppelganger, but we have very similar features and he is so much better looking than me.

• +1