Reactions: delusionalretard
that this guy calls himself VOLCEL , makes it even funnier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, gamma and Arcturus
that this guy calls himself VOLCEL , makes it even funnier

View attachment 1219870
It is an unflattering picture.

I call myself copingvolcel because of the fact that I have had many opportunities with women in the past, but every time, I managed to screw it up. No matter what you guys say, I know that I am attractive enough to get laid, but the problem is that I rarely go out, because I don't know where to go out to to meet women.

It's not that out of thousands of women, I can only get a few fatties, but it's that out of an entire month, I may only go out once for a few hours and even then, it's not in places where women could see me.

I call myself copingvolcel because I know that I am able to get laid, but instead of actually going out and doing it, I just procrastinate, I waste my time and I keep searching for new advice even though I know deep down what I have to do. And it took me years for me to be able to admit that I actually do care about getting laid, because at first I was in denial, coping literally means being in denial.

For years, I claimed that I couldn't get laid even though I had lots of evidence (in personal experiences) pointing to the contrary.

The only reason why I am called ugly on this site is because most of you have a very extreme definition of how good looking you have to be to get laid with attractive women.

There are guys on here who are better looking than me who are still not getting laid who think that it's their looks, that is how delusional you people can be.

I came here looking for advice, because I know I am getting older, and I wasted 6 years of my life doing nothing instead of trying to fix things and I know that if I keep going down this path, I'll just never succeed and when I'll be in my late 30s, it will be too late by then.

But coming here was a mistake because instead of getting advice, I received misinformation, I got told that my looks is the problem, I got told that I am better off giving up, I got told to take steroids and I got told that I was uglier than average.

The problem is that I was simply too optimistic, I joined this site because I thought that the mainstream media was wrong about the black pill and incels, I thought that maybe I could find value here, but I was wrong. This site is just an echochamber cult made for trolls and insecure people to boost their own egos by making fun of other people. This forum claims to promote self improvement but we all know that it is a lie. This place is no better than incels.is it only pretends to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, delusionalretard, buckchadley31 and 2 others
I wonder if anyone reads any of his essays

I wonder if anyone reads any of his essays
Like I said before, I rarely visit this site nowadays, so I'm not rotting.

The true reason why I write so much is because I have ADHD. I don't talk too much in real life but online, I always get the urge to explain every detail. The reason why I spent full days for a few months writing long posts on here is because I had developed an obsessive interest with this site, which then faded towards the end of 2020, which is when I moved onto COD Cold War, and that interest faded around 2 months later, and since then, I haven't found such an obsession again. This is how ADHD people function, we tend to hyperfocus on certain things for a certain period of time and when the effect wears off, we completely lose interest. I do come back here yes but I quickly get bored and leave so I spend less than an hour per month on average, compared to 12 hours per day for months before.