Corona is spreading

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Anyone who said the virus was weak and was gonna die down were wrong. Shit is closing down schools everywhere. I swear SARS and H1N1 wasn’t this bad

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Alt Number 3, Chadelite and 10 others
I will rope if they close my gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended and 6 others
I am scared

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
People only started to give a shit when it hit U.S

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It’s just a cold. It will go away once the electro-gravitational pull from the moon shifts, like Trump said.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Alt Number 3, Chadelite and 6 others
It's a win win either it's nothing and we get a good show or most of the human population dies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
As of 11 March 2020, more than 4,500 deaths have been attributed to COVID-19. According to China's NHC, most of those who died were older – about 80% of deaths were in those over 60, and 75% had pre-existing health conditions including cardiovascular diseases and diabetes

800px-Illustration_of_SARS-COV-2_Case_Fatality_Rate_200228_01-1.png

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, hebbewem, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Faggots stop spreading blue pill normie conversations. This virus is sensationalist media propaganda, to cover up a financial crash. Holy shit you guys sound like 40 year old housewives.

Always follow the money. Stock markets are going under.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ruby, BlackPillChad and 2 others
s

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dog face, turkproducer, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Anyone who said the virus was weak and was gonna die down were wrong. Shit is closing down schools everywhere. I swear SARS and H1N1 wasn’t this bad
That's what I'm saying bro. I tried warning them. But muh "Chad immunity" muh"piss weak virus"

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Was saying this since day one.

'Virus only affects old people bro' sub 70 iq if you actually believed this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
As of 11 March 2020, more than 4,500 deaths have been attributed to COVID-19. According to China's NHC, most of those who died were older – about 80% of deaths were in those over 60, and 75% had pre-existing health conditions including cardiovascular diseases and diabetes

800px-Illustration_of_SARS-COV-2_Case_Fatality_Rate_200228_01-1.png
Numbers are frauded. Don’t tell me u actually believe this
Faggots stop spreading blue pill normie conversations. This virus is sensationalist media propaganda, to cover up a financial crash. Holy shit you guys sound like 40 year old housewives.

Always follow the money. Stock markets are going under.
What a fuckn cope you’re coping hard rn

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Kingkellz
the response is strong because they learned from sars and h1n1.

the response is strong because they learned from sars and h1n1.
Ebola happened in 2014 and there was a weak response because it was a virus that couldn’t spread for shit. Response is strong because this is actually srs

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Bruh where tf the lifefuel tag at?!

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Man I had huge plans for 2020. Just when things were starting to look good for me... I was about to move to Canada in September man. God I hate those bat-eaters.

Ebola happened in 2014 and there was a weak response because it was a virus that couldn’t spread for shit. Response is strong because this is actually srs
Ebola's death rate was too high for it to be a sustainable pandemic. Plus the symptoms started showing instantly. The opposite of corona.
Was saying this since day one.

'Virus only affects old people bro' sub 70 iq if you actually believed this.
No one said this dumbo.

I did say that the virus doesn't kill young people - unless you're a regular smoker. Which is a fact. Look at Italy's stats - the death rate for the <30 crowd is almost zero.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, ChoSeungHui and Blackout.xl
If young people are dying en masse, why don't we see more outrage on social medias and forums?

Ethnics are apparently immune to coronavirus, JFL whitecels.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Krezo and ChoSeungHui
If young people are dying en masse, why don't we see more outrage on social medias and forums?
Because it gets hidden and downplayed by the media retard

No one said this dumbo.

I did say that the virus doesn't kill young people - unless you're a regular smoker. Which is a fact. Look at Italy's stats - the death rate for the <30 crowd is almost zero.

Except they did dummy.

So many users here were saying that the virus didn't affect young people, one guy even told me that the common flu was stronger than Corona lol.

Last edited: