Corpse Husband looks just like i expected him to

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
he looks exactly like what i expected, like the fanart and everything, i am so happy he didn't let us down , corpsey isn't a liar .

wait ..

who is this ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Ryan
I see you posted in the rating section :soy::soy:

Is that really him 2nd pic?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RODEBLUR
did he face reveal?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Yep.. Doxxed
Source?? Btw my face is basically as lean as the first pic now from the Stimulants im taking :feelskek:, finally have hollow cheeks :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Source?? Btw my face is basically as lean as the first pic now from the Stimulants im taking :feelskek:, finally have hollow cheeks :feelsgood:
fuark what kind of stimulants my face is almost as bloated as corpse ''anthony''

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
fuark what kind of stimulants my face is almost as bloated as corpse ''anthony''
Ritalin right now, but amphetamine works too. They basically make you not eat food, you will lose weight very fast without even noticing and also debloat from barely any sodium intake :feelskek:

But for ke its worthless anyways cause of my fucked up acne skin :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and coolguy1
Ritalin right now, but amphetamine works too. They basically make you not eat food, you will lose weight very fast without even noticing and also debloat from barely any sodium intake :feelskek:

But for ke its worthless anyways cause of my fucked up acne skin :feelsgood:
I am already very thin but fucked up bloat

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TsarTsar444 and RODEBLUR
I am already very thin but fucked up bloat
Stop eating all salt and processed sugar for like 3 days only, if that doesn't change anything then its pretty much over for you, either bottom tier fst storage genetics, or more rarely "boneless"

• +1
  • Love it
what the fuck bro they got his house and everything the fuck is wrong with people. he also looks younger and high bf on those photos compared to the ones he posts
Yeah, it could be from earlier or something, bloat like that is a huuge illusion, people would be surprised how much someone ascends just by being low af bf

• +1
  • Love it
Yeah, it could be from earlier or something, bloat like that is a huuge illusion, people would be surprised how much someone ascends just by being low af bf
hes got vain shit now apparently so hopefully he doesnt off himself because of some basement reddit user that google mapped his shit

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
what the fuck bro they got his house and everything the fuck is wrong with people. he also looks younger and high bf on those photos compared to the ones he posts
true, i also thought, these two can't be the same person ?

but, apparently he also posted this, which looks much more like his body type

the vein pattern matches

so this is the real him

does make me wonder who ''white shirt guy'' is though, that person seems to be the one who went on interviews and irl things in general

however, he looks similar to this body type in older videos of his social life

it's a bit of a confusing situation to me imo

hes got vain shit now apparently so hopefully he doesnt off himself because of some basement reddit user that google mapped his shit
he's like half muscle half fat

he posted this in his youtuber career probably recently

his body is still like that

true, i also thought, these two can't be the same person ?

View attachment 1340035View attachment 1340036

but, apparently he also posted this, which looks much more like his body type
View attachment 1340038
the vein pattern matches
View attachment 1340039View attachment 1340040
so this is the real him

does make me wonder who ''white shirt guy'' is though, that person seems to be the one who went on interviews and irl things in general

View attachment 1340044
however, he looks similar to this body type in older videos of his social life
View attachment 1340050
it's a bit of a confusing situation to me imo
those photos look old as fuck look at the quality and color. looks like they were taken with an iphone 5 so im guessing hes just lost weight lol

those photos look old as fuck look at the quality and color. looks like they were taken with an iphone 5 so im guessing hes just lost weight lol

this one is new

the guy is a complete weeb and a faggot if you ask me. bitching about his illness online so people feel sorry for him
he is definitely a weeb

infinite anime references on e girls are ruining my life i didn't even understand what he was on about

he is definitely a weeb

infinite anime references on e girls are ruining my life i didn't even understand what he was on about
he probably looks like the first guy on your pfp before turning into a pig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back