Correct Bone growth procedure (Walkthrough and tips)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Big mistake:

What you eat is what makes you

As a kid I was consuming food that contained very little nutrients as I was missing out on maxing many of my potentials whether it is height, facial aesthetics, muscle growth etc. I wasn’t aware of what the consequences of being deficient on micro and macro nutrients can potentially lead to a downfall of growth.

What are the ingredients to create a mogger jaw?

Male hormone: Testosterone (Ignore DHT) It just causes androgenic effects and hardly anabolic.

Human Growth Hormone: (HGH) I think it’s quite dumb to inject it. The cost is one of the biggest cons.
There are people who have higher growth hormone levels naturally than those who inject it. How does this happen?

1. Eat plenty of chicken as it is high in l argine: 200g of chicken breast contains 2.8g of L argine. 500 mg of Argine is enough to boost your HGH levels by around 80%. So by simply having chicken rice and broccoli you are having a massive increase by up to more than 200%!
  2. Lift more weights and do body weight exercises (calisthenics)
Think about the people who go to the gym regularly and the ones that don’t. Dudes who go to the gym are literally pumping HGH throughout their body. No wonder why chasing the pump will come in hand to notice a rise in hgh levels.

Have your workout split as this:
Monday - Back and biceps
Tuesday - Chest, shoulders and triceps
Wednesday - Legs and abs
Thursday - Back and biceps
Friday - Chest, shoulders and triceps
Saturday - Home ab workouts
Sunday - Rest

The obvious one is to not be micronutrient deficient:

Whether it is Vitamin D: THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE LIVING IN A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ENOUGH SUNLIGHT. HAVE 5,000 - 20,000 IU D3 SUPPS ON HAND (Depending how well you absorb it)

Sunlight gets you jacked. In fact vitamin D isn’t a vitamin it acts more like a steroid hormone as it has potent benefits by making your body anabolic af.
Don’t forget to take 250 mcg K2 at least to minimize the side effects brought along with it.

Others include: Zinc (25 mg), Magnesium citrate (400 mg), Boron citrate (6 mg), Calcium (500 mg), B complex (B6 = 50 mg, B12 = 1000 yg), Vitamin C (300 mg)

Don’t be a vegan cunt:

If you are someone who replaces the big ol steak with “plant based” jfl at you. I feel sorry for you. By eating the correct natural meat you are giving your body the building blocks of bone and muscle. If you want to lose them by being in a catabolic state then be vegan and have a low protein diet.

Split out the 175g protein daily, by eating 35g of protein E3H.
Drink plenty of water (4 litres daily).

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, febinopry, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
@Debetro @ReadBooksEveryday @AscendingHero @BrahminBoss @pneumocystosis @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ReadBooksEveryday
Don't overdo the tan meme unless you are Mike Thurston

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and flippasav
naturally you can't even get to 2iu hgh level

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, IAMNOTANINCEL, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Don't overdo the tan meme unless you are Mike Thurston
He flies out to Dubai to achieve a body count of 200. Mirin him

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Big mistake:

As a kid I was consuming food that contained very little nutrients as I was missing out on maxing many of my potentials whether it is height, facial aesthetics, muscle growth etc. I wasn’t aware of what the consequences of being deficient on micro and macro nutrients can potentially lead to a downfall of growth.

Male hormone: Testosterone (Ignore DHT) It just causes androgenic effects and hardly anabolic.

Human Growth Hormone: (HGH) I think it’s quite dumb to inject it. The cost is one of the biggest cons.
There are people who have higher growth hormone levels naturally than those who inject it. How does this happen?

1. Eat plenty of chicken as it is high in l argine: 200g of chicken breast contains 2.8g of L argine. 500 mg of Argine is enough to boost your HGH levels by around 80%. So by simply having chicken rice and broccoli you are having a massive increase by up to more than 200%!
Think about the people who go to the gym regularly and the ones that don’t. Dudes who go to the gym are literally pumping HGH throughout their body. No wonder why chasing the pump will come in hand to notice a rise in hgh levels.

Monday - Back and biceps
Wednesday - Legs and abs
Sunday - Rest

Whether it is Vitamin D: THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE LIVING IN A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ENOUGH SUNLIGHT. HAVE 5,000 - 20,000 IU D3 SUPPS ON HAND (Depending how well you absorb it)

Sunlight gets you jacked. In fact vitamin D isn’t a vitamin it acts more like a steroid hormone as it has potent benefits by making your body anabolic af.
Don’t forget to take 250 mcg K2 at least to minimize the side effects brought along with it.

Others include: Zinc (25 mg), Magnesium citrate (400 mg), Boron citrate (6 mg), Calcium (500 mg), B complex (B6 = 50 mg, B12 = 1000 yg), Vitamin C (300 mg)

Don’t be a vegan cunt:

If you are someone who replaces the big ol steak with “plant based” jfl at you. I feel sorry for you. By eating the correct natural meat you are giving your body the building blocks of bone and muscle. If you want to lose them by being in a catabolic state then be vegan and have a low protein diet.

Nice bhaii

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
naturally you can't even get to 2iu hgh level
But I honestly think, Mk 677 or amino acids is way better than injecting not because of the pain or whatever but because it is easier to access

He flies out to Dubai to achieve a body count of 200. Mirin him
I can't be mirin shit, his life has no purpose his brain must be the same as the one of a mentally ill gay, essentially a drug addict who can't wait for his next line of coke (fat nut in this case). I would be really mirin if from the 200 foids he fucked, at least 150 were impregnated. Then he would be a legend.

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and flippasav
What does androgenic effects mean

But I honestly think, Mk 677 or amino acids is way better than injecting not because of the pain or whatever but because it is easier to access
If you are getting results and your IGF levels are actually good, continue with mk, hexarelin ghrp cjc anyways.I still prefer to inject

• +1
I can't be mirin shit, his life has no purpose his brain must be the same as the one of a mentally ill gay, essentially a drug addict who can't wait for his next line of coke (fat nut in this case). I would be really mirin if from the 200 foids he fucked, at least 150 were impregnated. Then he would be a legend.
Studs have proven to be low iq, low inhib and high t. They are good at sports and fucking but probably did really shit at school and didn’t pass maths/english.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
If you are getting results and your IGF levels are actually good, continue with mk, hexarelin ghrp cjc anyways.I still prefer to inject
Great option too will implement it

is it advisable to gymcel during puberty tho i heard igf1 is used for muscle recovery and igf1 is also important for growth aswell wont it get used up for muscle recovery, im pretty sure it dosent work exactly that way but why risk it tho? you can always get jacked but cant grow taller, i think lil calisthenics once a week and plenty of sports and and HIIT would be better?

• +1
is it advisable to gymcel during puberty tho i heard igf1 is used for muscle recovery and igf1 is also important for growth aswell wont it get used up for muscle recovery, im pretty sure it dosent work exactly that way but why risk it tho?
The whole “Weightlifting stunts your height during your growth spurt years” is a myth. I know a friend of mine, who was eating real and the right kinds of foods to keep him stuffed and to be ready for the next workout. He went from 5’5 at 14 to 6’1 at 17.

What you should be doing right now, is progressive overload and just eat eat eat eat. It is unlikely you will get fat as a result from over consumption because of a high metabolism and you need more building blocks to create longer/wider bones but most important muscle.

The whole “Weightlifting stunts your height during your growth spurt years” is a myth. I know a friend of mine, who was eating real and the right kinds of foods to keep him stuffed and to be ready for the next workout. He went from 5’5 at 14 59 6’1 at 17.

What you should be doing right now, is progressive overload and just eat eat eat eat. It is unlikely you will get fat as a result from over consumption because of a high metabolism and you need more building blocks to create longer/wider bones but most important muscle.
alr then i will continue to gymmcel with the right foods you are right tho i dont get fat no matter how much food i stuff in my face also what about eating red meat, liver , organs , milk and diary and eggs i already supplement d3,k2 thinking of supplementing calcium magnesium and zinc also thoughts on creatine increasing ifg1 levels and protein powder during puberty?

creatine increasing ifg1 levels and protein powder during puberty?
Yes but the effects are minimal it mostly uptakes water and stored glycogen into the muscles. Creatine also gets stored in the muscle too.

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning
Yes but the effects are minimal it mostly uptakes water and stored glycogen into the muscles. Creatine also gets stored in the muscle too.
hmm alr so its not worth suppplementing creatine then? what do u think an ideal diet during puberty should contain? also what would u supplement with daily if u were a kid again?

hmm alr so its not worth suppplementing creatine then? what do u think an ideal diet during puberty should contain? also what would u supplement with daily if u were a kid again?
Good luck

yeah just make sure to eat a low gi diet, take slin pills and fish oil when taking mk

also what would u supplement with daily if u were a kid again?
Taking a multivitamin which includes EVERYTHING in it (pretty much) and see if which vitamin has less than you wanted. Take additional ones if necessary
I wish I did this

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning
Taking a multivitamin which includes EVERYTHING in it (pretty much) and see if which vitamin has less than you wanted. Take additional ones if necessary
I wish I did this
alr thx man

• +1
Perhaps you should take copper alongside zinc - because zinc messes with coppers absorption, and also add vitamin A into the mix, and selenium for thyroid function.

Also think you missed the most important one, calcium.

What do you think?

• +1
good thread

what r foods w high protein im too lazy to search it up

• +1
good thread

what r foods w high protein im too lazy to search it up
This mogs

IMG 8283

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Perhaps you should take copper alongside zinc - because zinc messes with coppers absorption, and also add vitamin A into the mix, and selenium for thyroid function.

Also think you missed the most important one, calcium.

What do you think?
Thanks for this info, yes copper is also essential. Take a slightly higher copper dose to compensate for the loss. Vitamin A: Yes but it’s 50/50 effective. The other ones I mentioned have the biggest benefits when it comes to building bigger bones.

I also did mention calcium

• +1
Reactions: GOOB2X
Thanks for this info, yes copper is also essential. Take a slightly higher copper dose to compensate for the loss. Vitamin A: Yes but it’s 50/50 effective. The other ones I mentioned have the biggest benefits when it comes to building bigger bones.

I also did mention calcium
probably just my tism kicking in lmao, but good thread

• +1
kinda water and cope tbh

Big mistake:

Monday - Back and biceps
Wednesday - Legs and abs
Sunday - Rest

Don’t be a vegan cunt:

Damn i didnt know chicken breast has that much of l arginine, porential dickmaxx too

Much better to get L arginine and other amino acids from real food instead of jewish supplements

• +1
Big mistake:

Monday - Back and biceps
Wednesday - Legs and abs
Sunday - Rest

Don’t be a vegan cunt:

Nigga 250mcq of k2???? Are u outta your mind? The most I can get in a supplement is 90mcg

Nigga 250mcq of k2???? Are u outta your mind? The most I can get in a supplement is 90mcg
Your the one complaining about “too much K2” but think about the amount of idiots especially zoomers on here bragging about taking 50-100k Vit D3 daily that shit is way more toxic most don’t even take K2 with it anyways

Your the one complaining about “too much K2” but think about the amount of idiots especially zoomers on here bragging about taking 50-100k Vit D3 daily that shit is way more toxic most don’t even take K2 with it anyways
Lmao they are idiot jfl. But how do you get that much k2? I can't be acting 4 fucking supplement pills everyday to get 250 tell me other ways to get 150 . I already take 90 and eating 2 pills would make my supps last half and I don't have the money for that rn

Lmao they are idiot jfl. But how do you get that much k2? I can't be acting 4 fucking supplement pills everyday to get 250 tell me other ways to get 150 . I already take 90 and eating 2 pills would make my supps last half and I don't have the money for that rn
This is somewhat close it’s also really easy to add in the extra 50 from food

IMG 8404