Correlation between autism and pyschopathy?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Title

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
none

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty and lemonnz
I guess you want others to carry your own thread for you?

Well here we go:

Yes, there’s a correlation between autism and personality disorders like socio/psychopathy

This is due to prioritising rationality over emotions

The average person wouldn’t stab someone to save a group, but a highly rational person would

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 50251, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
I guess you want others to carry your own thread for you?

Well here we go:

Yes, there’s a correlation between autism and personality disorders like socio/psychopathy

This is due to prioritising rationality over emotions

The average person wouldn’t stab someone to save a group, but a highly rational person would
Rationality is not a psychopathic trait. Lol @ thinking they're emotionless robots, the main thing they lack is empathy + shame response + impulse control

The majority of recurring serious offenders in prison have some degree of psychopathy, it wasn't "rational" for them to commit second degree murder but nothing stopped them from doing so. Though obviously the psychopaths who are intelligent will succeed with that same 0 inhibition

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Trilogy, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Rationality is not a psychopathic trait. Lol @ thinking they're emotionless robots, the main thing they lack is empathy + shame response + impulse control

The majority of recurring serious offenders in prison have some degree of psychopathy, it wasn't "rational" for them to commit second degree murder but nothing stopped them. Though obviously the psychopaths who are intelligent will succeed with that same 0 inhibition
Autists legit cannot be psychopaths it’s a contradiction. Psychopath can perfectly fraud being neurotypical autists cannot no matter how much they try.

There is 0 correlation.
No it’s a contradiction

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, FaceAboveAll, Mouthbreath and 1 other person

The majority of recurring serious offenders in prison have some degree of psychopathy, it wasn't "rational" for them to commit second degree murder but nothing stopped them. Though obviously the psychopaths who are intelligent will succeed with that same 0 inhibition
people have this idea that psychopaths are highly intelligent people when on average the diagnosed population of psychopaths have lower IQ than the rest of the population

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FaceAboveAll, lemonnz and ElTruecel

The majority of recurring serious offenders in prison have some degree of psychopathy, it wasn't "rational" for them to commit second degree murder but nothing stopped them from doing so. Though obviously the psychopaths who are intelligent will succeed with that same 0 inhibition
Also empathy isn’t something autists lack except the really completely socially retarded ones who end up being spergs people laugh at. Most autists have empathy and impulse control in social situations the issue is a lot of the time it’s either too much or too little

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and Latinolooksmaxxer
Autists legit cannot be psychopaths it’s a contradiction. Psychopath can perfectly fraud being neurotypical autists cannot no matter how much they try.

There is 0 correlation.

No it’s a contradiction
the correct word is sociopath

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and ElTruecel
Also empathy isn’t something autists lack except the really completely socially retarded ones who end up being spergs people laugh at. Most autists have empathy and impulse control in social situations the issue is a lot of the time it’s either too much or too little
i've dated an autist girl once, she was super kind and thoughtful

• +1
people have this idea that psychopaths are highly intelligent people when on average the diagnosed population of psychopaths have lower IQ than the rest of the population
The problem is popular media has distorted people's minds so much they think the average psychopath is fucking Patrick Bateman lmao when it's really some fat sheriff in rural Oklahoma caving in a nigger's skull for running away from him

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll, ElTruecel and Latinolooksmaxxer
i've noticed the higher fuctioning you are the less empathy u have

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and mog_or_be_mogged
the correct word is sociopath
Psychopaths and sociopaths are different things. But yea psychopaths have 0 empathy sociopaths are abused dogs that lack it because of shit home life or what not. Most of them have empathy only for very close people.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
The problem is popular media has distorted people's minds so much they think the average psychopath is fucking Patrick Bateman lmao when it's really some fat sheriff in rural Oklahoma caving in a nigger's skull for running away from him
we're talking about psycopaths not national heros

• +1
i've noticed the higher fuctioning you are the less empathy u have
high functioning =/= highly successful thats another misconception lol

being a high functioning (personality disorder) just means you can control your disorder to a decent degree to the point it doesnt get in the way of your relationships (psychosis) and doesnt cause you a high ammount of distress (neurosis)

doesnt mean you have a highly successful career or slay with foids

Last edited:
  • +1
i've noticed the higher functioning you are the less empathy u have
Depends. But most people won’t be open about it is the thing. The ones with less empathy are like more on the spectrum afaik since they tend to have worse social skills & their autism is extremely obvious.

• +1
high functioning =/= highly successful thats another misconception lol
what does my post have anything to with sucess, also it's true no low functioning autist will have any sucsess whatsover

• +1
Psychopaths and sociopaths are different things. But yea psychopaths have 0 empathy sociopaths are abused dogs that lack it because of shit home life or what not. Most of them have empathy only for very close people.
I think im a sociopath or something

• Hmm...
  • +1

Lack of empathy is a lack of an emotion

If we were friends and you are no longer of use to me, choosing to cut you off due to my lack of empathy is a rational decision

By rationality, I’m not claiming that the average socio/psychopath is a master of logic

• Hmm...
  • +1
I think im a sociopath or something
Why do you interrupt every thread with an input about yourself that no one gives a fuck about?

You’re less than a month old buddy, know your place

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and Primalsplit
An emotion, not emotion
If we were friends and you are no longer of use to me, choosing to cut you off due to my lack of empathy is a rational decision

By rationality, I’m not claiming that the average socio/psychopath is a master of logic
Rationality is still in no way correlated with psychopathy

• +1
Why do you interrupt every thread with an input about yourself that no one gives a fuck about?

You’re less than a month old buddy, know your place
lol cry loser imagine putting high iq comment in ur pfp

• +1

psychopaths can be highly emotional though

what they lack is empathic reflex, not just in an abstract emotional sense.
for an example if I show ppl a video of a guy having his eye pierced by a metal nail most normal people will flinch, meanwhile most psychopaths wont

• +1
psychopaths can be highly emotional though

what they lack is empathic reflex - for an example if I play a video of a guy having his eye pierced by a metal nail most normal people will flinch, meanwhile most psychopaths wont
psychopaths aren't highly emotional

• +1
psychopaths aren't highly emotional
not necessarily, but its common for psychopaths to be highly responsive to anger often inviting self-destruction because of it

if they were highly rational in a sense of maximizing personal gain in spite of emotions that wouldnt happen as frequently as it does

• +1
I'm a legitimate diagnosed autistic, as I was diagnosed at a relatively young age. I cannot comprehend peoples emotions, and the evilness of what I'm thinking cannot be comprehended. I know something is wrong, but I can't comprehend that feeling of wrong like most neurotypicals.

I can read but struggle to abstract information from what I'm reading. This makes it hard for me to learn specific things. Whether this is down to brain fog or some undiagnosed adhd, I don't know. However, my autism seems to be the main culprit for this.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I'm a legitimate diagnosed autistic, as I was diagnosed at a relatively young age. I cannot comprehend peoples emotions, and the evilness of what I'm thinking cannot be comprehended. I know something is wrong, but I can't comprehend that feeling of wrong like most neurotypicals.

I can read but struggle to abstract information from what I'm reading. This makes it hard for me to learn specific things. Whether this is down to brain fog or some undiagnosed adhd, I don't know. However, my autism seems to be the main culprit for this.
thats a common trait for autists, the girl i dated that is aspie said something similar

thats a common trait for autists, the girl i dated that is aspie said something similar

It's definitely a massive blocker. I don't think it can be fixed either. I will always find it hard to learn things and make money. It even makes looksmaxxing a struggle.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer