Corset for wait/hip shrinking?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
@Lorsss says that you can shrink your hips too? Did you try it bro?

won't change the hip bone

waist might work even if you're an adult because it's partially cartilage which is quite flexible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Tallooksmaxxer
You'll be shaped like an hourglass afterwards.
And you'll also turn gay as well afterwards lol :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 23228 and Tallooksmaxxer
You'll be shaped like an hourglass afterwards.
And you'll also turn gay as well afterwards lol :lul:
I am tall too it could be benefical for my posture which is the number one biggest failo for tall people

jfl at usin corset, ur gonna become slim thick. Ready to take bbc :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, Dystopian and enchanted_elixir
muh muh you cant use corset because you just cant
shut up boomers
@enchanted_elixir op preparing to take bbc in his looksmaxxing corset :ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Tallooksmaxxer
.org can't stop being more faggot day by day.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I am tall too it could be benefical for my posture which is the number one biggest failo for tall people
how tall are you? if you constantly wear it then it will make your back muscles even weaker which will make your posture even worse eventually and wearing something this tight is a huge organhealthmin since they need space

• So Sad
how tall are you? if you constantly wear it then it will make your back muscles even weaker which will make your posture even worse eventually and wearing something this tight is a huge organhealthmin since they need space
6'5

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
@Tallooksmaxxer is about to get BLACKED by NBA Stars :lul:

@Lorsss says that you can shrink your hips too? Did you try it bro?

Hey talllooksmaxer, do you see this elastic band I am wearing? (sorry for my pijamas)
Doctor prescribed this medical band to be worn on the belly after the liposuction (Last week I had liposuction under the circumstances of fat graft to orbital rims)

Today I found that this band fits also very well to hips and could be used theoretically to make hips narrower.
The pelvis bone, if put under a constant force all day for a very long time such as one year, could theoretically shrink.

IMG 20221115 235700

• +1
Hey talllooksmaxer, do you see this elastic band I am wearing? (sorry for my pijamas)
Doctor prescribed this medical band to be worn on the belly after the liposuction (Last week I had liposuction under the circumstances of fat graft to orbital rims)

Today I found that this band fits also very well to hips and could be used theoretically to make hips narrower.
The pelvis bone, if put under a constant force all day for a very long time such as one year, could theoretically shrink.

View attachment 1952448
I read that some women use it post pregnacy but it works because they have high relaxin levels.

There is not much information about the pathway that causes relaxin boost. But as you said it may work over time. Thank you

I read that some women use it post pregnacy but it works because they have high relaxin levels.

There is not much information about the pathway that causes relaxin boost. But as you said it may work over time. Thank you

studies prove that bones remodel if they are put under a constant pressure, however in adults it takes ages

• +1
I would only use it if I have narrow hips, otherwise you would get a femenine figure

• JFL