Cortisol down to zero after returning to NEETlife

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Wageslavery + low DHT + low T is a recipe for suicide ideation, dedsrs. On top of this I've been starving to get to 12% bodyfat.

I tried to self-medicate with ashwaganda and addy but at some point it just became unbearable to go into the office, I felt like roping every day. It's the kind of monotony you'd injure yourself to break. Things you enjoy become tedious and vexing. Listening to music in the same cubicle you sit in every day, as you're surrounded by other wageslaves droning away at their menial assigned tasks... I'd rather go without a soundtrack.

Thankfully it's over now, and I can return to rotting in peace.

What can I say? I made a ton of money, my contract ended, I invested the money, and now am waiting for the next few months to go by and at least 2x my profits. And miraculously, my mood has improved so much it's incredible. I live without stress, without much responsibility, knowing that ascension is coming soon.

I wish I could stay like this forever, but alas there will come a time when I must wageslave again and harder. I'm actually researching how to brainmax so I don't kill myself while wageslaving for the long term.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, User28823, moreroidsmoredates and 11 others
Real chad activities, none of that slaying ltb foids and muh sports legend muh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, boss8055, watah and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Costcosuperstore and SidharthTheSlayer
not worth it to wageslave if ur not chad working with people and if u are u will most likely land a better job

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
An interesting fact about cortisol, that might raise your cortisol, is that its one of the most powerful inhibitors of collagen synthesis in existence.
Derivative compounds related to Cortisol like hydrocortisone have been proven to slow down skin collagen synthesis by nearly 100% JFL

P. Nuutinen:

...suggests almost complete absence of type I collagen mRNA after continuous steroid treatment. Importantly, downregulation of collagen mRNA was seen both in the upper and thelower dermis, suggesting that hydrocortisone penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Modulation of collagen synthesis and mRNA by continuous andintermittent use of topical hydrocortisone in human skin [B.J.D]
Stress doesn't just kill you faster, it Looksmins you brutally fast.

Stress alone can singlehandedly cancel out your softmaxxing efforts:lul::lul::lul::lul: Tret, Vitamin C , niacinamide.
ALL RENDERED USELESS against cortisol.

The best softmax is to just be happy and at peace with your miserable existence

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, boss8055, watah and 2 others
How did you return to NEETdom?
Currently enjoying probably the last of my NEETdom as my parents are making me apply for jobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, SidharthTheSlayer and Maalik
An interesting fact about cortisol, that might raise your cortisol, is that its one of the most powerful inhibitors of collagen synthesis in existence.
Derivative compounds related to Cortisol like hydrocortisone have been proven to slow down skin collagen synthesis by nearly 100% JFL

P. Nuutinen:

Stress doesn't just kill you faster, it Looksmins you brutally fast.

Stress alone can singlehandedly cancel out your softmaxxing efforts:lul::lul::lul::lul: Tret, Vitamin C , niacinamide.
ALL RENDERED USELESS against cortisol.

The best softmax is to just be happy and at peace with your miserable existence
:ogre: tbh

How did you return to NEETdom?
Currently enjoying probably the last of my NEETdom as my parents are making me apply for jobs
Nothing special, I am just living with my parents for now. It's normal for ethnic parents to allow their children to NEET at 20 ig. My plan is saving up a ton of money in this time while incurring as few expenses as possible so I can geomax and live as a NEET for life tho.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah and optimisticzoomer
Nothing special, I am just living with my parents for now. It's normal for ethnic parents to allow their children to NEET at 20 ig. My plan is saving up a ton of money in this time while incurring as few expenses as possible so I can geomax and live as a NEET for life tho.
Why were u working before then?
I'm 21 and moved back for the last 2.5 months after uni

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Why were u working before then?
I'm 21 and moved back for the last 2.5 months after uni
Huh, what do you mean? I have to save up money because my time as a freeloader is limited.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Huh, what do you mean? I have to save up money because my time as a freeloader is limited.
So u were living at home all along and had a job but quit and will start a new one soon?
Did u not go uni? Apprenticeship?
What job did u do

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Wageslavery + low DHT + low T is a recipe for suicide ideation, dedsrs. On top of this I've been starving to get to 12% bodyfat.

I tried to self-medicate with ashwaganda and addy but at some point it just became unbearable to go into the office, I felt like roping every day. It's the kind of monotony you'd injure yourself to break. Things you enjoy become tedious and vexing. Listening to music in the same cubicle you sit in every day, as you're surrounded by other wageslaves droning away at their menial assigned tasks... I'd rather go without a soundtrack.

What can I say? I made a ton of money, my contract ended, I invested the money, and now am waiting for the next few months to go by and at least 2x my profits. And miraculously, my mood has improved so much it's incredible. I live without stress, without much responsibility, knowing that ascension is coming soon.

I wish I could stay like this forever, but alas there will come a time when I must wageslave again and harder. I'm actually researching how to brainmax so I don't kill myself while wageslaving for the long term.
Money = no stress

They lied. It does solve all your problems.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik and SidharthTheSlayer

Working is only worth it if youre apart of a social circle otherwise whats the fucking point? To come home and consoom media?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Dht makes u very angry how low dht destroy u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back