Cosmetic Double Jaw Surgery doesn't exist

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
It's purely corrective wth

What blackpill surgeons offer cosmetic Jaw surgery ( I don't have malocclusion)

Many surgeons will do bimax on someone who has good occlusion but maxillomandibular recession. They won't do bimax on someone with good occlusion and proper skeletal relationships, but if you're in that category, why would you want bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, middayshowers, Lorsss and 2 others
It's purely corrective wth

What blackpill surgeons offer cosmetic Jaw surgery ( I don't have malocclusion)
If you truly have perfect occlusion, perfectly straight teeth, gum show, centre line etc etc then just stop looking at jaw surgery. It's not something you should even remotely consider.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Barbarossa_, middayshowers and 1 other person
If you truly have perfect occlusion, perfectly straight teeth, gum show, centre line etc etc then just stop looking at jaw surgery. It's not something you should even remotely consider.
Fuck

My Jaw is still subhuman and I can't even get Jaw surgery

Fuck

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Having a recessed jaw and maxila is a deformation, if you don't have it you can't have the surgery because you don't need it, you're already healthy, you won't gain anything from moving your jaws forward

What you need to do is implants, beauty and health walk side by side
Fuck

have you visited a surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Having a recessed jaw and maxila is a deformation, if you don't have it you can't have the surgery because you don't need it, you're already healthy, you won't gain anything from moving your jaws forward

What you need to do is implants, beauty and health walk side by side

have you visited a surgeon?
I'm not recessed, I'm healthy but still shit forward growth

It's over for normally ugly cels

I'm not recessed, I'm healthy but still shit forward growth

It's over for normally ugly cels
again, did you fucking visit a surgeon and did the exam called cephalometry?

I have recessed jaws and a perfect bite and I had no problem finding many surgeons willing to do double jaw for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and PubertyMaxxer
if u pay one enough i'm sure they will do it regardless of whether u "need" it

Many surgeons will do bimax on someone who has good occlusion but maxillomandibular recession. They won't do bimax on someone with good occlusion and proper skeletal relationships, but if you're in that category, why would you want bimax?
MSE / Facepulling will most likely not be enough so I need double Jaw as well

Can you do fillers for certain parts of your face? Or do you want overall forward growth?

Most people have measurable occlusion and measurable occlusion can be an easy prescription for doublejaw

Cosmetic double jaw is literally a staple in South Korea.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Golden Glass

What about for someone like me who had braces as a teenager which corrected bite and occlusion issues but who still has at least a mildly recessed maxilla? (assuming you've seen my side profile photos)

What about for someone like me who had braces as a teenager which corrected bite and occlusion issues but who still has at least a mildly recessed maxilla? (assuming you've seen my side profile photos)

As I've said before, I don't think bimax would really be an aesthetic improvement in your case as your jaw relationships are normal, growth pattern appears normal, and your occlusal plane is about ideal. No sense trying to fix a problem you don't have.

Last edited:
Eppley custom premaxillary/paranasal + custom chin implant are probably the closest next best thing.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262 and forwardgrowth
As I've said before, I don't think bimax would really be an aesthetic improvement in your case as your jaw relationships are normal, growth pattern appears normal, and your occlusal plane is about ideal. No sense trying to fix a problem you don't have.

I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, I feel like it's something I could benefit from (even if just exclusively in an aesthetic capacity), purely based on the fact that anteface is considered to be more attractive than having a flat/recessed maxilla. Also, the fact that I have NL folds (especially the one on the right side) -- even if they're not particularly prominent -- seems to indicate that I've got at least a mildly recessed maxilla.

So South Korea, there willing to do it if you offer them enough money?

It shouldnt be hard for a surgeon to give you maximum forward growth possible if you had optimal development growing up.

I really dont know why surgeons refuse to perform this for aesthetic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Same here.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
Eppley custom premaxillary/paranasal + custom chin implant are probably the closest next best thing.
The trick to achieving good forwards growth is double jaw THEN this.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
The trick to achieving good forwards growth is double jaw THEN this.
MSE/MSDO + Bimaxillary Facepuller - > Lefort 1 impaction + lip lift + ccw rotation and advancement + BSSO + Chin Wing - > Custom Implants

MSE/MSDO + Bimaxillary Facepuller - > Lefort 1 impaction + lip lift + ccw rotation and advancement + BSSO + Chin Wing - > Custom Implants
I dont need the first 2

but this is indeed how one can truly ascend

idk about the facepuller though

How far could someone get with just MSE and facepuller but without opting for double jaw surgery afterwards?

How far could someone get with just MSE and facepuller but without opting for double jaw surgery afterwards?
I am doing MSE + FP rn bc I'm teen and surgery over 18

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon