Costas Mandylor

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Rate him during the Saw movies? he rlly has dark triad mysterious pheno, Imo he's easily Low Chadlite but i may have been tricked by his charisma like with Lalo Salamanca jfl

Tumblr p3nxraO45H1uru65mo2 400 15616df7dd2955ec6e06407afe421ca9 Tumblr d0a44166e6babfb923a36a58f8f74a70 bae6715f 400 Tumblr fb0e545f5ce00a1de186a47c772fcbdd 5b68a6ba 500 Saw 3d hoffman finds jill jill tuck 26071632 853 480

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser
over

Attachments

• Opera Instantánea_2024-09-22_001438_www.tumblr.com.png
    Opera Instantánea_2024-09-22_001438_www.tumblr.com.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
HTN. maybe he’s higher but I don’t really see it. probably because i’m retarded

You always had trouble saying Brian.
The same happens with Brian Moser, he may be HTN psl wise but he has a lot of appeal during the series due to the dark triad looks and enviorment he's put on, same with Lalo Salamanca, Dexter, Hannibal and a lot of other serial killers/villains in movies or series

• Love it
The same happens with Brian Moser, he may be HTN psl wise but he has a lot of appeal during the series due to the dark triad looks and enviorment he's put on, same with Lalo Salamanca, Dexter, Hannibal and a lot of other serial killers/villains in movies or series
I 100% agree. Lalo pretty sure is a MTN (could be wrong) but his appeal is pretty good so he will be fine. Similar with Dexter and Brian. Was gonna start watching Hannibal though is it good?

I 100% agree. Lalo pretty sure is a MTN (could be wrong) but his appeal is pretty good so he will be fine. Similar with Dexter and Brian. Was gonna start watching Hannibal though is it good?
It's incredibly good and kind of "artistic", that word fits well to describe the series, i haven't finished it though, i started watching it in May and made it all the way to season 2 but i stopped watching because im in Senior grade so i've been very busy, but i will continue watching it for sure, right now i don't have the time since im watching Barry and True Detective, i recommend you both of those too but honestly i guess if we put all of those series together Hannibal would be the best, idk about Dexter though, as a character personally i prefer Dex, but as a series Hannibal clears no doubt, every single episode is good while Dexter has a lot of really shitty episodes and they have failed in giving a good series finale twice, i hope that Resurection gives it a good one, imo dexter should go full psycho liberating his dark passenger to end up in the electric chair while looking at Harry (dad) while he dies, but not the imagination of him, i mean his ghost, like Brian Moser during season 6 (they confirmed that he was a ghost and Dexter didn't imagined him).

Number 1 series oat imo is The Sopranos, Tony is by far, really by a lot the best mc of all fucking time, Mr robot is really good too, Bojack Horseman also, True Detective season 1 might be the best season of any series of all time though.

• +1
It's incredibly good and kind of "artistic", that word fits well to describe the series, i haven't finished it though, i started watching it in May and made it all the way to season 2 but i stopped watching because im in Senior grade so i've been very busy, but i will continue watching it for sure, right now i don't have the time since im watching Barry and True Detective, i recommend you both of those too but honestly i guess if we put all of those series together Hannibal would be the best, idk about Dexter though, as a character personally i prefer Dex, but as a series Hannibal clears no doubt, every single episode is good while Dexter has a lot of really shitty episodes and they have failed in giving a good series finale twice, i hope that Resurection gives it a good one, imo dexter should go full psycho liberating his dark passenger to end up in the electric chair while looking at Harry (dad) while he dies, but not the imagination of him, i mean his ghost, like Brian Moser during season 6 (they confirmed that he was a ghost and Dexter didn't imagined him).

Number 1 series oat imo is The Sopranos, Tony is by far, really by a lot the best mc of all fucking time, Mr robot is really good too, Bojack Horseman also, True Detective season 1 might be the best season of any series of all time though.
Yeah i’m watching the sopranos rn on S5. It’s really good. i do appreciate this though i’ll start watching it after I finish the sopranos and then maybe barry or something.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln