Costs for Bernardini

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Kraken
Does anyone have an idea on his costs? Has anyone consulted with Bernardini?

Sure PM me.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
bro ur not ugly, ur chadlite, really good looking, u probably look way better in real life too because sometimes cameras make u look worse. Stop rotting on this forum. Retards will tell you u are Ltn

f
bro ur not ugly, ur chadlite, really good looking, u probably look way better in real life too because sometimes cameras make u look worse. Stop rotting on this forum. Retards will tell you u are Ltn
fuck, wrong thread

Where’s the Italians on this forum?

Does anyone have an idea on his costs? Has anyone consulted with Bernardini?
Depends by the procedure you want, he is a good surgeon and his prices are honest.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

this was my quote

Thanks for sharing, the bundle discounts are pretty good. Did you do it/are you going to do it? Or is there anyone else you’re considering?
so that quote is c. 1 year old, in the consult he tried to steer me away from infraorbital rim implants and cheek implants and suggested zygoma fat grafting and his lift, but i decided against and had infras / zygos put in with ramieri c. 2 months ago

I will probably next year do surgery with it assuming I can afford it . If I do I will go with the plan but without the cheek fat grafting he suggested

screenshot_20221221_153147_instagram-jpg.2006332

By the way this pic above is a transformation he did on another guy

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Sanguinius
Are you happy with the infras you got? How close did they get to the result you were looking for?

Are you happy with the infras you got? How close did they get to the result you were looking for?
yeah pretty good, they didnt change my eyes much but they filled in my undereye hollows pretty well

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Sanguinius
yeah pretty good, they didnt change my eyes much but they filled in my undereye hollows pretty well
Ramieri doesn't make saddled infras so it was only for cheekbones ? How much was the movement ?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23