Could a genioplasty improve my lower third

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Bronze
Im really insecure about my lower third and I believe it detracts a lot from my appearance.could a simple genio help with a recessed lower third?

Attachments

• 20240825_001544(1).jpg
    20240825_001544(1).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240825_001544(1).jpg
    20240825_001544(1).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
I don't get how niggas just casually post their face here. Do you not think or worry about getting doxxed or someone you know irl finding you?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and lepo2317
I don't get how niggas just casually post their face here. Do you not think or worry about getting doxxed or someone you know irl finding you?
low inhib mog trait. I don't have any picture of my ugly face even on my iphone in case I will send that shit to someone by mistake and niggas are sending their faces on incel forum where there are fucked up people ready to doxx you and fuck you up. Mirin low inhibiness of op

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
low inhib mog trait. I don't have any picture of my ugly face even on my iphone in case I will send that shit to someone by mistake and niggas are sending their faces on incel forum where there are fucked up people ready to doxx you and fuck you up. Mirin low inhibiness of op
At best I'll do a private rating and ask about what country they're from. The thing is pms are inaccurate because it's personal. I know better and rate myself a LTN with a fucked side profile

Trust me.im way braver online than I'm in real life.

• Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
lol you need a full bimax and lose weight. then you will be a LTN