Could a maxilla upswing push the zygos outward ?

FrenchChad

FrenchChad

Ascend or Rope
Ef4f27e3f4 50036101 crane wikipedia

As you can see maxilla and zygos are linked, so a ccw rotation of the maxilla would push the zygos outward and make them more defined by "compressing" them right ?
I need to know

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 22354
Bump

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
A CCW rotation doesn't rotate the entire maxilla, a CCW rotation is usually done through alienating a small portion of the maxilla (often with impaction) and swinging it upwards along with the mandible. The rest of the maxilla is usually unaffected, much less the zygos

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, noprogressno and ChristianChad
High iq thread as always

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Dystopian
A CCW rotation doesn't rotate the entire maxilla, a CCW rotation is usually done through alienating a small portion of the maxilla (often with impaction) and swinging it upwards along with the mandible. The rest of the maxilla is usually unaffected, much less the zygos
If the entire maxilla move would it change the zygos ?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
If the entire maxilla move would it change the zygos ?
If you moved the entirety of the maxilla you'd be well into a Lefort III at that rate :whatfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Buci
position of them? like from being high-set to being low-set?
Yes maybe but they would be more prominent at least ?
If you moved the entirety of the maxilla you'd be well into a Lefort III at that rate :whatfeels:
I'm doing a ccw rotation of my maxilla using incisor chewing and hardcore facepulling (i'm 15 so it works), my nose changed and i think that my zygos changed too so i want to know if i can achieve even better results, my ultimate goal is to have mogger zygos

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 21044, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person

I'm doing a ccw rotation of my maxilla using incisor chewing and hardcore facepulling (i'm 15 so it works), my nose changed and i think that my zygos changed too so i want to know if i can achieve even better results, my ultimate goal is to have mogger zygos
I do thumbpulling as well and have had very noticeable maxillary growth in these couple of months. Mewing and thumbpull/facepull do work if you are in a certain age group, but mewing takes years to have an effect whereas thumb and face pulling gives the results much faster because of the astronomical difference in the pressure(N) that is being applied to the roof of the mouth between them.

Ngl if you can take hgh/mk or in puberty do this shit rn

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 21044
I do thumbpulling as well and have had very noticeable maxillary growth in these couple of months. Mewing and thumbpull/facepull do work if you are in a certain age group, but mewing takes years to have an effect whereas thumb and face pulling gives the results much faster because of the astronomical difference in the pressure(N) that is being applied to the roof of the mouth between them.

Absolutely, thumbpulling is a fucking cheatcode, this is why i made a thread this morning : i expand my palate using thumbpulling and i wanted to know if the mandible would adapt (i want a bigger bizygomatic width).
I will wageslave this summer and i will buy a bunch of peptides, but k2+d3 alone is sufficient to make huge progress.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ungewist and szolliontaraelis
Absolutely, thumbpulling is a fucking cheatcode, this is why i made a thread this morning : i expand my palate using thumbpulling and i wanted to know if the mandible would adapt (i want a bigger bizygomatic width).
I will wageslave this summer and i will buy a bunch of peptides, but k2+d3 alone is sufficient to make huge progress.
@ me if you make a thread about the peptides

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Could you tell me and list what you are currently doing and what results/changes have you obtained? In my case, I am currently 14 years old but I still don't figure out what I really need.

just mew theory

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Could you tell me and list what you are currently doing and what results/changes have you obtained? In my case, I am currently 14 years old but I still don't figure out what I really need.
Mewing (since May 2022) : Wider palate, more forward grown maxilla because of ccw rotation, nicer nose
incisor Chewing (since 3 weeks) : helped with the ccw rotation of my maxilla (It made it really faster)
Bonesmashing (since August 2022) : Better supraorbitals (i managed to change the tilt of my eyebrow and i slightly reduced my uee), better zygos, longer ramus
Thumbpulling (since 2 weeks) : Wider zygos, longer pfl, faster ccw rotation of my maxilla and my mouth seems to become slightly more wide
I also took vit c for myskin, vitamin k2+d3 played a crucial role too.
The road is still long, i'm still a MTN but at least i made some progress.
Tell me your facial flaws and i will tell you what you need.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ungewist, GandyIsNormie and 1 other person
Mewing (since May 2022) : Wider palate, more forward grown maxilla because of ccw rotation, nicer nose
incisor Chewing (since 3 weeks) : helped with the ccw rotation of my maxilla (It made it really faster)
Bonesmashing (since August 2022) : Better supraorbitals (i managed to change the tilt of my eyebrow and i slightly reduced my uee), better zygos, longer ramus
Thumbpulling (since 2 weeks) : Wider zygos, longer pfl, faster ccw rotation of my maxilla and my mouth seems to become slightly more wide
do you use jawliner gum or jawrsize for incisor chewing ?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
What I'm currently looking to fix are my asymmetries and improve my maxillary projection (I have a recessed maxilla), other than that I would say my lower-third but it would be a matter of fixing my maxilla to rebuild my entire face and be able to increase my facial harmony and improve my proportions. If I get this I'll be +HTN/Chadlite.

What I'm currently looking to fix are my asymmetries and improve my maxillary projection (I have a recessed maxilla), other than that I would say my lower-third but it would be a matter of fixing my maxilla to rebuild my entire face and be able to increase my facial harmony and improve my proportions. If I get this I'll be +HTN/Chadlite.
Ok here is what you have to do :
- Incisor chewing (IT'S NOT COPE)
- Mewing
- forward thumbpulling, i sent you a guide last day, if you do these tree while supplementing k2 and D" you will noticeably increase your maxillary projection.
You can fix your assymetries using bonemashing tho.

Don't waste any second, the younger you are and the more effective these methods will be, i can assure you that within a month you will see progress.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and ascension!
- Mewing
- forward thumbpulling, i sent you a guide last day, if you do these tree while supplementing k2 and D" you will noticeably increase your maxillary projection.

Don't waste any second, the younger you are and the more effective these methods will be, i can assure you that within a month you will see progress.
I'll have to research both, thank you very much for your recommendations!

I can't mew because of my tongue tie and if I do the gains won't be as good/as expected so I'll use a device that will basically do mewing and thumb/face-pulling for me so I'll combine this with incisor chewing and 5,000IU Vitamin D3 together with 180ug of Menaquinone-7 which will help with bone density, remodeling, growth and metabolism.

Do you think you can send me a demo video where you show how you do incisor-chewing? If you don't plan to do it, no problem.

I'll have to research both, thank you very much for your recommendations!

I can't mew because of my tongue tie and if I do the gains won't be as good/as expected so I'll use a device that will basically do mewing and thumb/face-pulling for me so I'll combine this with incisor chewing and 5,000IU Vitamin D3 together with 180ug of Menaquinone-7 which will help with bone density, remodeling, growth and metabolism.
Is there any surgery to fix tongue tie ? Mewing would help a lot.

- Mewing

What if you already have an overbite, do you thumbpull up, rather than forward?

Do you think you can send me a demo video where you show how you do incisor-chewing? If you don't plan to do it, no problem.
I can explain if you prefer, i put this :
s-l500.jpg
, exactly like this dude between my upper and lower incisors, if you do it correctly you should feel your temporal muscle way more contracted than your masseter muscle, i do it during like an hour a day and it's very effective.
here is a thread that explain why does it works for ccw rotation : https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/

• +1
Reactions: latino_ and ascension!
What if you already have an overbite, do you thumbpull up, rather than forward?
Because of the angle forward thumbpulling will results in a maxilla upswing, you are not supposed to thumbpull at the alveolar ridges, i recommend you this video (he explains with a scheme why forward thumbpulling will result in maxilla upswing) :
Lingual Frenectomy
Do you plan to do it ? Maybe you can convince your parents (it's a functional problem so..) ? If you don't mew it will stunt your progress i fear.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and ascension!

brother please document via taking regular pictures identical lighting and conditions

• +1
Do you plan to do it ? Maybe you can convince your parents (it's a functional problem so..) ? If you don't mew it will stunt your progress i fear.
Yes, I plan to. I'm going to consult two Orthotropists to see if they approve said procedure in me + the use of the appliance mentioned above.

Yes, I plan to. I'm going to consult two Orthotropists to see if they approve said procedure in me + the use of the appliance mentioned above.
Nice, do it as soon as possible and you will be good for your ascension.

Last edited:

pics or it didn't happen

Because of the angle forward thumbpulling will results in a maxilla upswing, you are not supposed to thumbpull at the alveolar ridges, i recommend you this video (he explains with a scheme why forward thumbpulling will result in maxilla upswing) :

Good video. Is there a better drawing where you can show to pull?

Last edited:
Good video. Is there a better drawing where you can show to pull?
18c5c353b3c9d72f7342363049d61f78
if you want a maxilla upswing you need to put your thumb at the yellow points and you just have to push forward then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Tasty17
Is this the spot where the palate starts to become flat? After it goes up?
Yes, as i said it's right after the alveolar ridges.

Yes, as i said it's right after the alveolar ridges.
Thanks man, appreciate it and makes sense.

Another thing, I have an underbite, when I push at the alveolar ridges, forward and up, can I get forward growth and upswing? I basically have to fix my underbite.

My skull:

Thanks man, appreciate it and makes sense.

Another thing, I have an underbite, when I push at the alveolar ridges, forward and up, can I get forward growth and upswing? I basically have to fix my underbite.

My skull:

View attachment 1928447
You have to push after the alveolar ridges, if you do push at the alveolar ridges you will just destroy your front teeth by pushing at the roots, a maxilla upswing = more forward growth, because of the rotation of the maxilla, as you can see here :
61b2603749e14f38748f7861 nUv0AFFP5DvGdr9mUsClpgVUY39dwFFIEHpA36x9OHsR2yMuEMckrvQaT GivzGGCUBff

A maxilla upswing will give you forward growth.

With time lower arch will eventually follow the movement of the maxilla.
ronald ead disagrees? thats why im scared of thumbpulling etc, my upper arch already a bit wider than lower, could get brodie bite

ronald ead disagrees? thats why im scared of thumbpulling etc, my upper arch already a bit wider than lower, could get brodie bite
It depends, if you want a maxilla upswing (= more forward growth) then mandible will follow.
If you want to enlarge the palate it could eventually follow with time if you are young enough, and if it don't then it's not really a problem aesthetically because bizygomatic have to be bigger than bigonial, among the people who get MSE very few get MSDO aside.

• +1
Reactions: latino_ and Deleted member 15854
It depends, if you want a maxilla upswing (= more forward growth) then mandible will follow.
If you want to enlarge the palate it could eventually follow with time if you are young enough, and if it don't then it's not really a problem aesthetically because bizygomatic have to be bigger than bigonial, among the people who get MSE very few get MSDO aside.
yeah, im trying butterfly bite, slight jutting atm to remodel condyle, possibly get chin and lower third

• +1
i might cut my fixed retainer tmmrw and start thumbpulling

• +1
View attachment 1927334
As you can see maxilla and zygos are linked, so a ccw rotation of the maxilla would push the zygos outward and make them more defined by "compressing" them right ?
I need to know
yes but i don't think there is a proper cosmetic surgery to upswing the whole maxilla, its dangerous its called lefort 3. there is a modified lefort 3 but I haven't done much looking into it. It can only be done if you mew properly at young young age, have good prenatal T, chew hard foods.

can vouch for thumbpulling helps alot

Video does not show can you send again