Could all the drugs my dad took have negatively affected my genes?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I have feminine fat distribution and wide hips small waist, But i have most signs of high t. Can someone explain wtf going on

What im trying to say is i have alot of feminine genes that i got from mom that i should have

No you were bound to be subhuman either way lol

That doesn’t mean jack shit, you just got the short end of the gene pool
I dont think so cause im not short or have any deformaties, But i was born like 3 weeks earlier then expected i think

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I dont think so cause im not short or have any deformaties, But i was born like 3 weeks earlier then expected i think
You just said you have feminine fat distribution and wide hips small waist, you just got unlucky dude

• So Sad
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
I have feminine fat distribution and wide hips small waist, But i have most signs of high t. Can someone explain wtf going on
My mom had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with me so long story short, I'm non NT. My parents and siblings are all NT. I'm the only non NT one in the family.

My mom had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with me so long story short, I'm non NT. My parents and siblings are all NT. I'm the only non NT one in the family.
I feel you, I think my dads poor lifestyle choices and schizophrenia fucked my genes up

I dont understand, My mom and dad were both moggers
When your mom was pregnant with you, was she under stress or have any health issues? Genes aren't static. Genes change according to the environment. Your mom's womb was an "environment".

It's well known amongst medical professionals that a mom being excessively stressed when she's pregnant with a boy interferes with the production of testosterone because stress produces cortisol.

Baby boys born to mother's that were excessively stressed out during pregnancy grow up to be less physically masculine than boys born to mother's who were more relaxed during pregnancy. There's also evidence that women being stressed during pregnancy increases the odds of autism in offspring.

Yes. Male sperm is more susceptible to genetic mutation.

When your mom was pregnant with you, was she under stress or have any health issues? Genes aren't static. Genes change according to the environment. Your mom's womb was an "environment".

It's well known amongst medical professionals that a mom being excessively stressed when she's pregnant with a boy interferes with the production of testosterone because stress produces cortisol.

Baby boys born to mother's that were excessively stressed out during pregnancy grow up to be less physically masculine than boys born to mother's who were more relaxed during pregnancy. There's also evidence that women being stressed during pregnancy increases the odds of autism in offspring.
Yeah she was problaby very stressed

• +1
Yeah she was problaby very stressed
Thing is, mom's being stressed during pregnancy doesn't seem to affect female babies like it does male babies. So female babies born to excessively stressed mothers don't grow up to be any less feminine or attractive than female babies born to more relaxed mothers.

Thing is, mom's being stressed during pregnancy doesn't seem to affect female babies like it does male babies. So female babies born to excessively stressed mothers don't grow up to be any less feminine or attractive than female babies born to more relaxed mothers.
Just be female theory

• +1