Could any surgeon in this planet give me attractive eyes?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Is there any hope?

you needs existent eyebrows and eyelashes asap

Take a photo from a longer distance. Your eyes... heck, your entire face will look distorted with a phone camera glued to your face.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, middayshowers and GoMadAndSTFU
White so fakecel

will dying the eyebrows help him?
Honestly just once a day, minox on a qtip, and apply to eyebrows. Your eyelashes will grow even faster than the eyebrows, although he may need more than minox for his brows alone, but it would help

inb4 it reaps collagen

a dab of minox on a qtip once a day wont do shit to your collagen
But suppose it does, just quit it all together.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
no, you would need lateral orbital implants, lower browridge, prolly infra orbital implants, and much more. and then it wouldn’t even match ur existing face.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Mr.cope
no, you would need lateral orbital implants, lower browridge, prolly infra orbital implants, and much more. and then it wouldn’t even match ur existing face.
Then i will also do surgery for the rest of my face. Doing surgery is the only goal in my life. Ascend or die tryin.

Then i will also do surgery for the rest of my face. Doing surgery is the only goal in my life. Ascend or die tryin.
u will have personality disorder/you will not recognize “you” and will prolly develop mental health problems. ask @SurgerySoon about it, dr taban said if he did his eye area overhaul, he will prolly develop a mental illness/whatever.

reconstructing your whole face is not something to play around with. especially to fixing your face around your whole eye area. the fact is, your whole skull will probably look weird if you did this. if you have a masculine eye area, you need a certain type of skull. having a shit rest of your skull and surgically fixed eye area is very uncanny. that’s why eye area is so important and not many surgeons will let you do what eppley does, which is to pick and chose what you want. it’s a very delicate place to work and you can become permanently blind if they mess up and surgeons will not risk this because they can be sued and taken out of business.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie